PCT Questions Help!

Reaction score
Really need some advice from someone more experienced on how to PCT my current cycle. I am on week 7 of taking RAD140 (20mg) daily, planning on continuing the cycle one more week maybe two. At around the 5th week I started to feel like absolute crap, I had an extra bottle of testosterone left over, so I started taking 150mg weekly (75mg each time I pinned). It made big difference and I feel a lot better. I also got a legit prescription of HCG from a Doctor that will be arriving in 7-10 days. Should I start taking the HCG with the Testosterone and Rad140 right away or should I wait another week and start taking the HCG when I finish my cycle on Rad140, or maybe I should do something else? Please let me know what I should do, also getting my blood tested this week to figure out where the fuck I am because although I feel fine I have no idea.

Reaction score
Really need some advice from someone more experienced on how to PCT my current cycle. I am on week 7 of taking RAD140 (20mg) daily, planning on continuing the cycle one more week maybe two. At around the 5th week I started to feel like absolute crap, I had an extra bottle of testosterone left over, so I started taking 150mg weekly (75mg each time I pinned). It made big difference and I feel a lot better. I also got a legit prescription of HCG from a Doctor that will be arriving in 7-10 days. Should I start taking the HCG with the Testosterone and Rad140 right away or should I wait another week and start taking the HCG when I finish my cycle on Rad140, or maybe I should do something else? Please let me know what I should do, also getting my blood tested this week to figure out where the fuck I am because although I feel fine I have no idea.
You felt like shit because the stupid Rad140 suppressed your natural testosterone levels and without testosterone your e2 levels likely crashed too.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Reaction score
Idk I am still learning about this stuff, ever since I started taking the testosterone I feel a lot better. What should I do once I finish the rad140?

Reaction score
Idk I am still learning about this stuff, ever since I started taking the testosterone I feel a lot better. What should I do once I finish the rad140?
Kiss your gainzzz goodbye.

You’ll need to run a PCT, though it’s probably no more effective than doing nothing.

Use the search tool here to find PCT info. Or Google. It’s pretty much standard across the forums.

Reaction score
fair enough, but here I am. Should I run HCG for 4 weeks after with test and then cycle off the test for four weeks with HCG? thanks!

New Threads