Preliminary Bloodwork Results 11/13/23

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
After running a cycle of Test/Tren.
500 Test C, 400 Tren E for 15 weeks.

I kept the Test up, removed the Tren. This is three weeks post Tren. One day after a 250mg Test C pin.

Testosterone Total Free: 709 my/dL
Cholesterol Total: 148
HDL: 32
LDL: 95
Triglycerides: 114

AST: 33
ALT: 50

Estrogen: 53

Lab results are late and needed me to request them over the phone, they called them preliminary and would update me again later. Which is unusual.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Testosterone Total Free: 709 my/dL
Free or Total? Seems off for both at 500 mg/ wk test.

ALT is a little high

Estrogen: 53 I assume that's an E2 number? You taking an AI?

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 709

I’ve always got low numbers. I don’t diet right, but I believed and still believe I am a very low responder.

Estradiol 53

My ALT takes the biggest hit from certain compounds: its lowest I’ve recorded in the past three years after a long break was 39. It’s been as high as 70.

So 50 isn’t bad 3 weeks post Tren, I don’t think. It should recover. That and HDL are the ones that pop off poorly.

Bad HDL in the past for me has been 35, 36, and even 45. So also, comparably, not terrible. Even before gear, my HDL genetically was poor.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
BTW,

Tren can cause a false high E2 but if you're this far out from your end cycle, it should have cleared and your HDL/LDL and Tri should be at normal levels by now.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Something is up with your total test. My prescription TRT gives me a higher result than that. Like 30% higher.

You’re either the lowest responder that I’ve ever seen or it’s not dosed right.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
BTW,

Tren can cause a false high E2 but if you're this far out from your end cycle, it should have cleared and your HDL/LDL and Tri should be at normal levels by now.
Yeah, if you get the ECLIA assay done some other substances can skew the readings, tren being one of them.

You need to get the ultra-sensitive LC/MS test done. If that’s what they used, he’s likely just a high aromatizer.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Something is up with your total test. My prescription TRT gives me a higher result than that. Like 30% higher.

You’re either the lowest responder that I’ve ever seen or it’s not dosed right.
It's him brother, I feel for him but yeah he has been like this the whole time here.

I'm wondering what it could be besides low responder or why so low, some medical reason or just how he responds. These are the things I would want to dig into, reasonings why.

Funny thing is we had a guy post numbers up once not to long ago that is the complete opposite, we couldn't believe how high of a responder he is.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I got 709ng 7 days post inject on 140mg a week.
Yeah, it’s what I’ve been saying. I know where I get my stuff is legit.

Bums me out. I know I have so many other issues other than drugs, but I also think I’d look so much better if my response wasn’t crap.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I do eat a lot of carbs.

the estradiol is lower than it’s been in the past at 85 and 80.

How else should I monitor E and E2 without a ton of bloodwork?

Never did that pre-cycle blood work before my first cycle..: but I’m confident that I was low-T as while I was also repressed, I had 0 sex drive.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Did you take any pain meds like Tylenol lately? Those can affect liver enzymes.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Did you take any pain meds like Tylenol lately? Those can affect liver enzymes.
Mmm. Last week: no. October I was sick with a sinus infection, so it was DayQuil and Tylenol and then IB profen. But that was October.

Snake suggested I halve my aromasin and do that every other week, rather than one once a month. I’ve never really worried about managing my E.

I’d like to optimize what I am doing better. Wish I would have blown up like those “what one cycle looks like” posts or videos.

FWIW: three separate dudes asked me for first cycle advice this week.
1. A nurse who doesn’t lift much
2. A dude who hasn’t lifted very long, my age, but admittedly wants to not look 12 anymore
3. A big stronger lifter dude who already looks cycles deep

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Mmm. Last week: no. October I was sick with a sinus infection, so it was DayQuil and Tylenol and then IB profen. But that was October.

Snake suggested I halve my aromasin and do that every other week, rather than one once a month. I’ve never really worried about managing my E.

I’d like to optimize what I am doing better. Wish I would have blown up like those “what one cycle looks like” posts or videos.

FWIW: three separate dudes asked me for first cycle advice this week.
1. A nurse who doesn’t lift much
2. A dude who hasn’t lifted very long, my age, but admittedly wants to not look 12 anymore
3. A big stronger lifter dude who already looks cycles deep

I think 99% of us have no chance of those results from those "what one cycle looks like" posts.

If you average only 5 lbs gained per year, over 10 years, that's 50 lbs of muscle. That's a fucking MASSIVE amout of muscle.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I think 99% of us have no chance of those results from those "what one cycle looks like" posts.

If you average only 5 lbs gained per year, over 10 years, that's 50 lbs of muscle. That's a fucking MASSIVE amout of muscle.
I guess. I’ve certainly plateaued. But averaged about 8-9lbs a year for last 8.

Reaction score
I guess. I’ve certainly plateaued. But averaged about 8-9lbs a year for last 8.
👋 Ooh. I know. Maybe your training isn’t working the best way. Maybe 4 sets of 15 or whatever doesn’t stimulate hypertrophy as effectively. Maybe you would do better upping the weight just a bit. Do 2 sets to failure in the 6-12 rep range and track progressive overload by adding just one rep each week and then adding weight when you get more than 12 reps each set.

I remember giving you this advice oh about 18 months ago.

Volume will work, I’m not saying it doesn’t. But training to failure provides a lot more mechanical tension which signals myofibril protein synthesis in the muscles. 👍

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
👋 Ooh. I know. Maybe your training isn’t working the best way. Maybe 4 sets of 15 or whatever doesn’t stimulate hypertrophy as effectively. Maybe you would do better upping the weight just a bit. Do 2 sets to failure in the 6-12 rep range and track progressive overload by adding just one rep each week and then adding weight when you get more than 12 reps each set.

I remember giving you this advice oh about 18 months ago.

Volume will work, I’m not saying it doesn’t. But training to failure provides a lot more mechanical tension which signals myofibril protein synthesis in the muscles. 👍
Yeah. I spin my wheels to move about 1 MPH

I hear you, idk why it just doesn’t click. It’s a thousand excuses and a thousand wasted opportunities. I know I’m outperformed because people are outdisciplined

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Still an inch ahead of natty, so I should still be able to grind out progress.

If I actually slept and ate right.

Reaction score
Yeah. I spin my wheels to move about 1 MPH

I hear you, idk why it just doesn’t click. It’s a thousand excuses and a thousand wasted opportunities. I know I’m outperformed because people are outdisciplined
Just give it a try. It’s simple. Use your current movements and switch over. 80% to 82.5% 1RM usually works best. If you don’t know, estimate it and the 1st week will tell you whether you need to adjust the weight up or down the following week.

New Threads