Quality sites for peptides?

Reaction score
Been using BPC and TB from Peak Body lately an

Been using BPC and TB from Peak Body lately and it’s been good stuff.
z
Peptide Sciences has done a great job of astroturfing, but if you dig even a little, you will find absolutely no proof whatsoever they really synthesize their peptides in the US.. which is how they try to justify their prices. All they have is a good label printer and a Chinese source, which is what everyone else is doing. I use CanLabs right now, but just for MT2. Prior to them, I used Amino Asylum before they started having problems... then Xpeptides before them. At this point, I'm not even sure Dat/Tom really had an "inside source" for synthesizing peptides and wasn't just reselling from China himself before he pulled his "gotta go I'm dying" gag.
hey 33yr old here lifting since 2004 just getting back into the scene after an accident that put me out for last 3 years..iv been hearing things have been really bad lately with pep sources( i mean they havnt been great since atleast 2015 lol) but damn the past few weeks doing some research and asking old friends I cant find a good review from anyone..its all "good luck"..atleast when tom was around we always had somewhere to go.is there any sources even worth looking into now?

GSgator

Reaction score
F it I’m sticking with peptide science I’m a SUCKA for there high prices because that means it’s quality 😝.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Science.bio is closing, citing regulation against SARMs
They still have stuff on sale though just a lot of items out of stock. I don't know if it is a ploy or not cuz I still get emails from them giving me discounts for ordering.

Another one I have tried recently is chemyo. I cant really say one way or the other good or bad on them. I got some GW0742 and gw501516.

Ive tried GW from numerous sources and it is just hard to tell if I get placebo effect or it really does help with endurance. I will say when I was on tren my cardio was not as bad as it normally has been on tren without GW.

GSgator

Reaction score
I love the availability not sure if I would like having more regulations but that would probably insure more piece mind. I don’t even know what I’m getting these days. Didn’t amino asylum test at 70% on some
Items? Assuming all their products are under doses like that. I could run 1mg or even .7mcg and that would be better then playing the guessing game.

Can jano test things like BPC157 ?

Last edited:

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a long time, and I am looking for peptides myself. I can say that I have bought many things from Mike Arnold and they have all been legit. But I haven't bought peptides because of the pricing.
exactly. I brought mk 677 and lgd from him that worked fine I was just looking up bp and tb..way to pricy and I have ipam from peptide sciences and its working just fine

Reaction score
I love the availability not sure if I would like having more regulations but that would probably insure more piece mind. I don’t even know what I’m getting these days. Didn’t amino asylum test at 70% on some
Items? Assuming all their products are under doses like that. I could run 1mg or even .7mcg and that would be better then playing the guessing game.

Can jano test things like BPC157 ?
It's on the price list.

Does anyone know any tricks to verify if your BPC-157 is legit... other than sending it to Jano?

Can anyone comment on dosing or how one should inject for a lower back injury, IM or actually target the connective tissue (yikes)?

Any recent experience with MA Research, Peptide Sciences, or Unchained?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
It's on the price list.

Does anyone know any tricks to verify if your BPC-157 is legit... other than sending it to Jano?

Can anyone comment on dosing or how one should inject for a lower back injury, IM or actually target the connective tissue (yikes)?

Any recent experience with MA Research, Peptide Sciences, or Unchained?
I dont know if you mean MA research chems. They were decent last time I used them but it has been years.

Reaction score
Check on Newsarms website they sell good quality products. I bought last month and shipment is fast

New Threads