School Shooting, watch the spin

Kraken

Reaction score
The truth is, you just don't hear about the black kids getting shot because no one that matters actually gives a fuck about them.
That, and it's such a frequent event that its not "news."

Kraken

Reaction score
Only because the supreme court has already ruled on handgun bans.

The goal is the same as it's always been. Chip away at gun ownership and rights until they can repeal the second amendment.

That's why we don't give an inch anymore.

Absolutely we should never give an inch.

To be clear, the Supreme Court ruled on all arms bans. Arms in common use can not be banned. Arms can not be banned unless they are "unusual AND dangerous." Not unusual, not dangerous, not unusually dangerous as liberals have tried to twist, but both unusual and dangerous. Think hand grenade.

So what is an "arm?" Anything that is used in defense or offense. These liberals trying to argue that standard capacity magazines are not arms make me want to puke. I suppose they thing triggers and barrels are not :arms" either. Let's ban all the parts of a firearm, since any single part is not by itself an "arm." HAHAHAHA!

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sick fuck leftist enabled freak shoots innocent children to death. There, the headline the sick fuck media should've used.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
A transgender mass shooter is truly one of the worst nightmares for the media.

The left-leaning media will inevitably throw white women, black males, Muslims, even gay men under the bus when the time is right. But I think a transgender shooter is something they truly don't want to delve into.

This will be a case where the focus is SOLELY on the gun issue if you ask me.
Dang I think you were wrong. The media def delved into the Transgender issue

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I just seen the body cam footage and the boys in blue were in quick with no hesitation. Hats off to those guys. The cop that took her down was pushing through he had to have some military background.
When he said “give me three” I was like oh that’s a soldier or marine 100% lol

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Dang I think you were wrong. The media def delved into the Transgender issue

Yeah, you're right.

I think it shows the power of both social media and of opinion-based anchors like Tucker Carlson. He locked in on the shooter being trans, and made claims about transgender people being "the enemy of Christianity" and what not. The regular news then had no choice but to delve into the issue of the shooter being trans.

The copycat trans shooter that was thwarted in Colorado only will add to the focus now.

New Threads