Sick on Deca, need advice

Reaction score
I have done a few cycles in the past, I usually try to do one a year to let my body recover. 2 weeks ago I started taking 600mg test e and 400mg deca and 30mg dbol a week. Everything was fine as I have taken test e and dbol before with no issues, deca is the only new compound in this cycle. About 3 days ago I started to feel extremely fatigued and slightly feverish. Continue to feel sick. Does anybody know if this is related to the deca or cycle at all or if I should discontinue? Or is this just a random sick

BigChief1

Reaction score
If I suspect there’s a problem I cut bait with a particular drug asap. My first time using a drug I go with a short ester so I can get the shit out of my system if problems arise. I would have went with NPP.

If I were u I would ditch the deca.

buck

Reaction score
How does doing a cycle help your body recover?

Reaction score
How does doing a cycle help your body recover?
I’m sorry, I meant I only do one cycle a year and the other 8 months not be on anything so all my hormones return to baseline.

Reaction score
I have done a few cycles in the past, I usually try to do one a year to let my body recover. 2 weeks ago I started taking 600mg test e and 400mg deca and 30mg dbol a week. Everything was fine as I have taken test e and dbol before with no issues, deca is the only new compound in this cycle. About 3 days ago I started to feel extremely fatigued and slightly feverish. Continue to feel sick. Does anybody know if this is related to the deca or cycle at all or if I should discontinue? Or is this just a random sick

There's some shit going around. I would wait before you cut it. At least a few more days. I'm 12 weeks into a first time deca cycle. I had trouble sleeping at first but that went away. Never feverish though.

New Threads