Source Check

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s opinion on the sources on “steroid source talk” website. My usual go to source has been Muscle Depot and I have liked it (any reviews feel free to comment) but am looking into others as they are out of things currently. I read up on MESO just recently discovered steroid source talk. And I try to stay away from eroids for the most part.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say it, Meso is probably your best bet for finding a source.

SST is pretty shady and I suspect that the mods take kickbacks from sources.

rocco-x

Reaction score
Definitely go to Meso and search around. Those guys are literally brutal af on new pop up sources. If they don't come correct by the book they're doomed. I log on there a few times a month just to read the comments in their underground section, some of the comments are flat out tear inducing hilarious lol

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Definitely go to Meso and search around. Those guys are literally brutal af on new pop up sources. If they don't come correct by the book they're doomed. I log on there a few times a month just to read the comments in their underground section, some of the comments are flat out tear inducing hilarious lol
Maybe in the past. Meso now has kid gloves when it comes to sources.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Maybe in the past. Meso now has kid gloves when it comes to sources.
Yes, Millard clipped my nutz. What's happening, rocco? I used to make HARD love to some of the shadier labs....we all have to grow up at some point. By force or other means.

rocco-x

Reaction score
Yes, Millard clipped my nutz. What's happening, rocco? I used to make HARD love to some of the shadier labs....we all have to grow up at some point. By force or other means.
What's up brother...yeah I went on there recently just to look around, it does seem they've toned down somewhat. I never know what to believe as real or hyped up anymore lol...seems every lab or ugl today is "the bestest gear ever!"

Reaction score
Meso is a good place to find sources. They definitely demand the most from claims want pictures of labs, inventory, raw and finished lab reports, it's a really good thing tbh. Wish more places demanded similar things. A clean sterile lab is number 1 and without proof people can claim anything.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Meso is a good place to find sources. They definitely demand the most from claims want pictures of labs, inventory, raw and finished lab reports, it's a really good thing tbh. Wish more places demanded similar things. A clean sterile lab is number 1 and without proof people can claim anything.
not anymore. just read the axle thread. dude has floaters and says "oh my b" and everyone goes "its cool man shit happens"

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Any source posting any pictures is an idiot, you new school fucks take the safety, right out of all this.

Being anonymously safe and secure is what you need, not a fool easy to Google and having pics of said evidence.

The problem with today is, too many people on steroids that don't have any business being on them, nor learned the lifestyle of dealing with a soucre or lifting.

For fuck sakes, labs pictures, WTF?

Can't find someone worth the shit?, Make it yourself!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry for the rant but damn, I'm reading some unsafe stupid shit!

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not anymore. just read the axle thread. dude has floaters and says "oh my b" and everyone goes "its cool man shit happens"
Even with the issue you brought up...as well as the entire QSC thread where its clear a drug dealer is being placated by many who shower the dealer with praise and jump members who post about issues they are having with QSC. They anticipate the rep to express his utter and complete disregard for any and all members who post about issues...meso is still the best choice when it comes to being able to make an informed decision as far as which source to use.

While Millard did delete a post I made in the QSC thread that pushed the new rules to the line, sources do not have moderator controls over their threads. Meaning sources can't edit and delete posts from members.

Reaction score
Even with the issue you brought up...as well as the entire QSC thread where its clear a drug dealer is being placated by many who shower the dealer with praise and jump members who post about issues they are having with QSC. They anticipate the rep to express his utter and complete disregard for any and all members who post about issues...meso is still the best choice when it comes to being able to make an informed decision as far as which source to use.

While Millard did delete a post I made in the QSC thread that pushed the new rules to the line, sources do not have moderator controls over their threads. Meaning sources can't edit and delete posts from members.
Yeah I know, there sadly isn't anything that comes close for sourcing. I like this place's approach towards sources the best. But there's not enough traffic to ever attract any decent sources. Which is honestly not the worst thing in the world; makes this place have it's own purpose rather than being 99% source oriented like meso. Allows for a better place to talk about diet and training and all that without being completely flooded by the fiends

Reactions: CJ

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any source posting any pictures is an idiot, you new school fucks take the safety, right out of all this.

Being anonymously safe and secure is what you need, not a fool easy to Google and having pics of said evidence.

The problem with today is, too many people on steroids that don't have any business being on them, nor learned the lifestyle of dealing with a soucre or lifting.

Sorry for the rant but damn, I'm reading some unsafe stupid shit!
Many of the "sources"(not all selling gear there deserve to be called a "soure"). Remember, anyone can start a thread at meso and start selling gear that they've brewed. Mugzy isn't there to vett a source prior to opening. All the things that are demanded of sources at meso are rules made up by members. The board owner has nothing to do with it. I had nothing to do with making the list of rules at meso. I was out of circulation when the Source Code of Conduct was implemented. Its not perfect but its the best thing that I've come across to hold sources accountable.

Also, there are safe ways to get the pic part of the demands done. I'm not that computer savy, but many are. I've seen it done safely. I get that it seems outrageous to you but you also felt the amount of testing demanded was over the top as well. I'm glad you've come full circle where that's concerned.

The pic things is not going to be the reason any source is busted. It can be done. Pics of equipment were made part of whats needed to get the goahead because many brewing there don't have the bare minimum to brew safely. Sources have to show they are willing to brew safely and have the means to do so.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Many of the "sources"(not all selling gear there deserve to be called a "soure"). Remember, anyone can start a thread at meso and start selling gear that they've brewed. Mugzy isn't there to vett a source prior to opening. All the things that are demanded of sources at meso are rules made up by members. The board owner has nothing to do with it. I had nothing to do with making the list of rules at meso. I was out of circulation when the Source Code of Conduct was implemented. Its not perfect but its the best thing that I've come across to hold sources accountable.

Also, there are safe ways to get the pic part of the demands done. I'm not that computer savy, but many are. I've seen it done safely. I get that it seems outrageous to you but you also felt the amount of testing demanded was over the top as well. I'm glad you've come full circle where that's concerned.

The pic things is not going to be the reason any source is busted. It can be done. Pics of equipment were made part of whats needed to get the goahead because many brewing there don't have the bare minimum to brew safely. Sources have to show they are willing to brew safely and have the means to do so.
I just don't go outside and play like I use to years back, no clue what Meso does.

I suppose if a boards is fully open to anyone posting up a list there must be some measures taken. I just never had to deal with all that, plus I'm a trt guy now and have been for years, I don't have to shop for sources.

It seems a lot better these days for people than we had it years ago.

Times sure have changed!

I'm glad guys like yourself still stay active, I find it best to just stay indoors.

Reaction score

Are you stupid? Do you really think there are agents, just waiting to see some random beakers and vials and equipment that literally cannot be traced? You talk out of your ass and make assumptions and generalizations like you have 0 braincells left. Maybe consider some education. And reading a book. You sound and seem like someone with 0 experience. The problem with YOU is a shear lack of any success or DD. Which mine probably puts you to shame, both in successful sourcing both in BB and businesses, stocks, or any other metric you want to involve.

If people get busted, it's because they shipped something careless. Pissed someone off. Or something else. NOBODY has ever been busted for showing sterilized surfaces. Moron.

Reaction score

You're correct. I have browsed through 5 boards the last 2 weeks and countless other sites performing DD on people. And I like mesos the best. I like the fact that you can be utterly shunned and held accountable for everything. And I honestly don't trust some Admin to perform my DD for me. A Hey this source showed me X Y Z he's straight. Hell no. I don't conduct my business that way, or invest that way, nor will I ever do anything that way. It's Ludacris. Plus there's nothing stopping a single person or admin from merely wiping things under the rug for cash. You can't buyout 20k people to not unsee something or "forget it" or delete it.

You can very easily provide proof you are using a professional, clean sterile lab without putting yourself at risk. If you can't figure it out or see how many others have, you have 0 business running an operation anyway. I didn't say go take a picture of the damn mailbox and outside. Jeez.

This board also has many qualities I like. Hence I posted here instead of just investigating and getting out. Regardless there are some "bad ones" there in my opinion. As I have seen here, on sst and some others. They exist.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Are you stupid? Do you really think there are agents, just waiting to see some random beakers and vials and equipment that literally cannot be traced? You talk out of your ass and make assumptions and generalizations like you have 0 braincells left. Maybe consider some education. And reading a book. You sound and seem like someone with 0 experience. The problem with YOU is a shear lack of any success or DD. Which mine probably puts you to shame, both in successful sourcing both in BB and businesses, stocks, or any other metric you want to involve.

If people get busted, it's because they shipped something careless. Pissed someone off. Or something else. NOBODY has ever been busted for showing sterilized surfaces. Moron.
I'm just having a bad day brother, I got triggered on a post, that's pretty stupid of me to do so.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Clearly we can go off, let's forget it aye?
I'm dealing with a lot right now, step dad in a nursing home, tinnitus, attorney's and other shit. Sometimes it just gets overwhelming.

I read into something irrationally and over emotionally.

New Threads