Telling my trt doc I started gear?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If anyone is curious , ageless male refuses to write me a script. I told them I’d be over the road trucking and wanted a script in case I couldn’t make it to my appointment . They refused and just gave me a map with all their locations.

Don’t get me wrong, the bros in there are absolutely awesome. I enjoy every appointment . But I don’t walk out of there without spending about 320 bucks a month. I have no problem paying that except for them with holding the script. I’d like to have the script on me in case I get pulled over.

As a trucker I’m gone 3 weeks out of 4 and we are heavily scrutinized during random but very common DOT inspections . I’m afraid of what would happen if they came upon my preloaded syringes of test without a prescription. I’m afraid I would be locked up and having to rely on ageless male to provide info for such a situation!

Are my concerns valid?

There's no RX sticker on the Test or ancillares? Mine always did.

Also, has DOT ever really inspected INSIDE of your cab?

Reaction score
If anyone is curious , ageless male refuses to write me a script. I told them I’d be over the road trucking and wanted a script in case I couldn’t make it to my appointment . They refused and just gave me a map with all their locations.

Don’t get me wrong, the bros in there are absolutely awesome. I enjoy every appointment . But I don’t walk out of there without spending about 320 bucks a month. I have no problem paying that except for them with holding the script. I’d like to have the script on me in case I get pulled over.

As a trucker I’m gone 3 weeks out of 4 and we are heavily scrutinized during random but very common DOT inspections . I’m afraid of what would happen if they came upon my preloaded syringes of test without a prescription. I’m afraid I would be locked up and having to rely on ageless male to provide info for such a situation!

Are my concerns valid?
damn that costs more than my blasts 🤣

Reaction score
You're a revenue stream, not a patient.

$200/month for bloodwork.

How much does your prescription cost?
320 including hcg
There's no RX sticker on the Test or ancillares? Mine always did.

Also, has DOT ever really inspected INSIDE of your cab?
no but I’ve heard of it happening. Guy had 18 illegal immagrants in his sleeper and he got caught

lfod14

Reaction score

Are my concerns valid?
You wouldn't have issues with DOT when it's prescribed, they even backed down on the opiates when prescribed, although they gave themselves a huge loophole with claiming you can't take them while on duty, like your blood just clears out on your next duty cycle or something.

That said, I've never had my truck ransacked, even on level 1's. I'm sure it still happens somewhere, but given the old truck tossings used to really be about finding extra log books, since that hasn't been a thing for years now, wouldn't be overly concerned about it. Really nothing they can do about it either. Preloaded syringes looks way more shady than having your vial with an Rx label on it.

New Threads