Thoughts on this program for an enhanced individual?

Reaction score
Don’t take it personally. That’s just how @Badleroybrown is. He’s all 🌈🦄 and 💐 when you get to know him.
Sorry, it’s just that the blanket statements don’t really help anybody. An explanation of why it’s “too advanced” would be very helpful for someone trying to learn all this shit

Plus, I think everyone else’s replies were sufficient enough, we’re just beating a dead horse at this point.

Hopefully future readers can benefit from this thread. Thanks again for all the useful feedback.

Sorry @Badleroybrown 💔

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I did everything over 30+ years of lifting. And when I long thought I had reached my genetic potential, I heard a dorian yates interview on rogan. It made perfect sense and high intensity was the way I loved to train anyway.

I went to torching my target muscles every workout with low volume and a full week of recovery and it was magic.

Reaction score
I did everything over 30+ years of lifting. And when I long thought I had reached my genetic potential, I heard a dorian yates interview on rogan. It made perfect sense and high intensity was the way I loved to train anyway.

I went to torching my target muscles every workout with low volume and a full week of recovery and it was magic.
That’s good to hear. I never trained with low volume so I’m pretty excited to try it out

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
That’s good to hear. I never trained with low volume so I’m pretty excited to try it out

You won't know until you try. If it ends up being not for you, try something else. If it ends up fitting your needs, you're off to a great start.

Reaction score
Br
Did you even read the thread? Did you ignore all my replies to everyone that was being helpful?
I didn’t even look at the workout.
You said 30 steps of super sets and that were I stopped reading..

That was enough.. not advanced for a program like this is exactly what it means..

Hmmm your were a bit offended y?..

I have been training for 2 decades and I wouldn’t even use a program like this..

Even gassed to the tilt..

But I personally thing your cns will be fried..

You will not advance on it..

If your looking for strength try 5-3-1 method or 5x5.

Anyways what do I know..

BTW. I do love unicorns.

2335804E-4C99-41E5-9780-B7CE5D9338A5.gif

Reaction score
Br

I didn’t even look at the workout.
You said 30 steps of super sets and that were I stopped reading..

That was enough.. not advanced for a program like this is exactly what it means..

Hmmm your were a bit offended y?..

I have been training for 2 decades and I wouldn’t even use a program like this..

Even gassed to the tilt..

But I personally thing your cns will be fried..

You will not advance on it..

If your looking for strength try 5-3-1 method or 5x5.

Anyways what do I know..

BTW. I do love unicorns.

View attachment 46349
Cuz I already said I was gonna ditch the program for a better one that one of the other members recommended

And if unicorns are your thing then that’s cool I guess

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
And if unicorns are your thing then that’s cool I guess we can go to that furry convention in Portland next week and get all kinds of freaky
fixed

Reaction score
Cuz I already said I was gonna ditch the program for a better one that one of the other members recommended

And if unicorns are your thing then that’s cool I guess
What’s wrong with Unicorns.

They are a Mystical creatures just like the thought of you magically makingany progress at all with any program you chooses to follow.

141B2858-C68C-439F-B1E4-2E9E5C79B768.gif
So this is my virtual punch to your face.
NOW!!
16613678-97B9-4371-BD2B-5793D9C98802.gif

Reaction score
Why would I post a before and after picture without an after picture? Obviously I have to go through months of training with my new split to show progress. I don’t get why you have such a problem with me.

I’ve shown nothing but respect to you and other members of this board. I’ve been very open to proper criticism and been willing to listen to those who know more than me. I even accepted you for your unicorns fetish and you’ve been kinda of an asshole to me.

Nevertheless, I’m willing to look past things to keep it civil. All I ask is for your patience, that is all.

New Threads