1st peptide run CJC1295/ IPA

Reaction score
Going to start cjc-1295/Ipa stack in the next week.

Already taking 200mg test weekly, just cruising till next blast w deca.

Planning 100 cjc 200 ipa 2-3x daily. What’re your experiences, what should I look for? Peptides are new to me, been reading around

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What are your goals for this peptide run, why did you decide to go that route?

Reaction score
As Dusty Henshaw said... "So you're trying to take a left and a right at the same time?"
Ha I guess so. Better answer would be to accelerate fat loss and then when I up the test and add deca I’d be looking for lbm gains

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
hmm should I consider peptides a waste?
certain ones yes.

its my opinion that those such as CJC are fairly pointless. GH secretagoges will not put a single ounce of muscle on you, and the "fatloss benefits" are nearly nonexistent.

Even real pharma GH wont build a single shred of muscle and the fat loss benefits are HIGHLY overstated and marginal at best.

dont waste your money

Reaction score
@lilchikin the truth is at your weight, HGH can be beneficial. I don't agree that HGH is useless and their are countless people in this game that would disagree with that statement as well. HGH can indeed help you burn more fat with results that you can see in the mirror.

Does it work fast? No. Do you have to take it for a long time? Yes. Is it expensive? Yes. As much bang for the buck as other items? IMO, no. This is why most people will say its a waste.

People who are overweight and high BF% will not notice as much as a difference but it will still help.

Reaction score
@lilchikin the truth is at your weight, HGH can be beneficial. I don't agree that HGH is useless and their are countless people in this game that would disagree with that statement as well. HGH can indeed help you burn more fat with results that you can see in the mirror.

Does it work fast? No. Do you have to take it for a long time? Yes. Is it expensive? Yes. As much bang for the buck as other items? IMO, no. This is why most people will say its a waste.

People who are overweight and high BF% will not notice as much as a difference but it will still help.
My weight? I don’t think I’ve provided that lol but still.. thanks for the info, appreciated

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
My weight? I don’t think I’ve provided that lol but still.. thanks for the info, appreciated
dont mind him, hes a resident troll and is only posting in an a offhanded attempt to contradict me

Reaction score
Lol, whoops :D, I got my threads crossed up. I thought you posted pics but you did not.
Anywho, if you are already relatively lean, yes the HGH will help you drop that BF% further. If you are not so lean, you won't notice much.

Reaction score
@lilchikin I am no troll, the other guy gives advice a lot without thinking and believes only what he says is true. Take his advice with a grain of salt. Its more than ok for people to have different opinions and for the person with the question to review all opinions.

You asked the board for help, not one person. Some people tend to forget that. Also, the more info and perspectives you have, the more informed decisions you can make.

Reaction score
peptides yuk…

Bro how bout just cruise with test and diet a bit…

Maybe some cardio..

Gotta do the work..

People rely on the drugs and should be relying on the work

Let the drugs come second..

A little anavar or winstrol with a bit of test is wonderful..

New Threads