2024 U.S. Presidential Election

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You too, Bundy. Back off the personal insults.

He's been thread banned for 7 days, so ne need for you to continue.
i wasnt trying to fight with him i actually hate talking with him

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
i wasnt trying to fight with him i actually hate talking with him

I know that you didn't start it, but we both know that you don't back off, either. Someone hits you, you hit back harder.

I'm just trying to rein it in before it gets ugly, as political threads tend to do.

Nothing personal.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know that you didn't start it, but we both know that you don't back off, either. Someone hits you, you hit back harder.

I'm just trying to rein it in before it gets ugly, as political threads tend to do.

Nothing personal.
i just woke up i just dont understand how some people think and i never will..Some people just hate america

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
i just woke up i just dont understand how some people think and i never will..Some people just hate america

Yeah, we all have our thoughts on things. Just remember, as strongly as you believe in something, there's probably 100+ million Americans who think differently.

Not saying who is right or wrong, just that some people are wildly different.

I'm with you on the ILLEGAL immigration topic. I just don't understand how some think that it's ok.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we all have our thoughts on things. Just remember, as strongly as you believe in something, there's probably 100+ million Americans who think differently.

Not saying who is right or wrong, just that some people are wildly different.

I'm with you on the ILLEGAL immigration topic. I just don't understand how some think that it's ok.
its a slap to the face for anyone that went through the process.I did it in my 20s and it wasnt easy i had to sit in newark all fucking day being asked questions...While some think its cool for 20s somethings just to come on in and here is some money and a hotel for u...Byy the way i never stayed in a 5 star hotel for free...These arent smart people coming here they are cleaning the south america prisons ans sending them all here along with enough fent to kill all of us..This is a war but men arent men today and we are gonna all be killed and our kids will suffer all because some idiots think differently

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
I just don't understand how some think that it's ok.
Isn't america kind of just a ponzy scheme? We need more people buying in. Or it's to force some new ID law I've heard that floated.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
atleast 10million people that have not been vetted have entered illegally..As a person that saw 911 happen mark my words your gonna see much worse ..Pussies and dumb fucks have become to prevalent in our society and even here ..We will all pay the price

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a word that is thrown around on Newsmax often.

I would say they have made up their own definition for the word invaded.
what would u call millions of unknown coming to your home illegally?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel like im the twilight zone

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
atleast 10million people that have not been vetted have entered illegally..As a person that saw 911 happen mark my words your gonna see much worse ..Pussies and dumb fucks have become to prevalent in our society and even here ..We will all pay the price

Most of the 9/11 hijackers entered the country legally.

what would u call millions of unknown coming to your home illegally?

Illegal immigration. Poor border security.

An invasion is a military operation.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of the 9/11 hijackers entered the country legally.

Illegal immigration. Poor border security.

An invasion is a military operation.
it was a very different world back then i take it u werent born yet or very young to remember

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
it was a very different world back then i take it u werent born yet or very young to remember

I was born in 1991. So yes I was in 5th grade when 9/11 happened.

My point was that the hijackers did not need to break any laws to be among us. They were able to work within the system of visas for the most part.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was born in 1991. So yes I was in 5th grade when 9/11 happened.

My point was that the hijackers did not need to break any laws to be among us. They were able to work within the system of visas for the most part.
now imagine how much more danger we are in today

New Threads