50-70mg tren ace per week?

Reaction score
What 509.
I hope you meant 500
Not on no drugs currently. I do 150mg test every week. Def not natural.
Why at 24 are you doing a trt dose of test.
This also make me think that you better get a clue.

150mg of test puts someone at above average test levels.
Unless you have some kind of condition 150mg is gonna fuck you up in the long run.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I get what you mean. Listen, when i tell you its an absolute and utter grind to hit the 500 on the deadlift. Only reason i tried is because i was doing 450 triples with my friend who is 6'1" and 250+lbs. He goes "im going for a set of 509 triples. You could hit this for a single though" i told him fuck no and he made me try. It was a long rep. For me i had no issue getting it off the ground and my hips forward. The lock out took me several seconds though.
I get what you mean. But it was a disgusting grind for that 1 rep. It was probably a unicorn moment where the stars aligned, i was hydrated enough, slept well enough, ate enough, etc to allow me to get there. now im just trying to maintain my strength so im mainly doing sets of either triples or fives on most lifts. So idek if i can still hit 500 right now tbh.
Sure we all been there.
Guess the point here is the tren.
To cut and maintain using tren isnt a new idea. But what will you do when you have cut but still want to be that strong is the question. Tren for ever?

I don't cut and bulk I try to maintain a beach worthy bod all year. For my wife's small hands to enjoy.
But the idea of bulking is to put on muscle the by product is strength. Getting lean or cutting is to look good or better.

The guy that wins at bodybuilding does so because he looks best not because he is strongest.
The powerlifter/strongman that wins is the strongest because he lifts the most not because of how he looks.

Pick one of the goals u can't have both unless ur ronnie Coleman.
I'd say powerlifter.

Reaction score
Why at 24 are you doing a trt dose of test.
This also make me think that you better get a clue.

150mg of test puts someone at above average test levels.
Unless you have some kind of condition 150mg is gonna fuck you up in the long run.
I was borderline hypogonadal. I got my test levels tested twice both in the morning and several weeks apart. First time with 320ng/dl, second time was 302ng/dl. So i just decided to do trt. And 150 puts me at 900ng/dl so no its not truly supraphysiological.

Reaction score
Im terrified to test my squat 1rm which is why i havent. So i just track my progress with either a 3 rep max or 5 rep max. But im 24, 5'7" and i weigh 190 right now. Trainied since 2017 but never really made true progress till i stopped worrying about body fat accrual. Ive done a cycle of just 500mg test with arimidex when needed. And a cycle of dbol 25mg and 500mg test.
You’re going to lose strength as you lower bodyfat. It just happens. You won’t be lifting the same way at 175 or 170 that you are at 190 lb. Don’t run the tren. Look at it as one step back to make two steps forward. Get lean and then build better. Don’t go hog and “not worry about fat accrual”.

And you can be strong AND look good. You’re just not going to hop on stage and compete.

Reaction score
Sure we all been there.
Guess the point here is the tren.
To cut and maintain using tren isnt a new idea. But what will you do when you have cut but still want to be that strong is the question. Tren for ever?

I don't cut and bulk I try to maintain a beach worthy bod all year. For my wife's small hands to enjoy.
But the idea of bulking is to put on muscle the by product is strength. Getting lean or cutting is to look good or better.

The guy that wins at bodybuilding does so because he looks best not because he is strongest.
The powerlifter/strongman that wins is the strongest because he lifts the most not because of how he looks.

I'd say powerlifter.
Thanks for dropping that knowledge and insight. I think youre right. Im chasing two different goals at the same time instead of focusing on one. Youre making me reevaluate the way i look at this fitness journey.

Reaction score

I'd say powerlifter.
You are being silly. Your muscles don’t build one way as a bodybuilder and build a different way as a powerlifter. Bodybuilders just get much leaner, most of them in the last few weeks of prep. There’s lots of guys that compete in both. @TomJ is an example.

Reaction score
Thanks for dropping that knowledge and insight. I think youre right. Im chasing two different goals at the same time instead of focusing on one. Youre making me reevaluate the way i look at this fitness journey.
Nah. He was wrong. Bad dopey old school advice.

Reaction score
One goal and go for it z then once you hit that go for another..

If your 20% bf at 190lbs.
And you put a clean 10-15pounds on won’t the newly add slabs of beef drop your BF..

It sure will… so eat right and sensible train like a mother..

And please for the love of god.
Go do a fucking max squat and let us k is how you made out.
If this calculator says you should be between 465-475

I would shoot right off the bat for the low end. If it feels good then make a leap..

What’s the worst that can happen. You miss the lift.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
You are being silly. Your muscles don’t build one way as a bodybuilder and build a different way as a powerlifter. Bodybuilders just get much leaner, most of them in the last few weeks of prep. There’s lots of guys that compete in both. @TomJ is an example.
Sorry I forgot how big z and eddy hall look exactly the same as Chris bumstead. They all lift eat and train exactly the same I suppose. Stand most strong men beside Chris bumstead and you couldn't tell who is who. Get some spectacles🥸
Sometimes it seems like you just want everyone else to be wrong. Even if what you said is redicilous. Read what people write or soon you will be the one we mock. Bbbg.

There are always exceptions especially in my day arnold and Frank columbo were also power lifters. But chose one over the other as the bad brown guy said. See if it fits. If not do the other or both. It is your science experiment no right or wrong. Just what fits you.

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot how big z and eddy hall look exactly the same as Chris bumstead. They all lift eat and train exactly the same I suppose. Stand most strong men beside Chris bumstead and you couldn't tell who is who. Get some spectacles🥸
Sometimes it seems like you just want everyone else to be wrong. Even if what you said is redicilous. Read what people write or soon you will be the one we mock. Bbbg.

There are always exceptions especially in my day arnold and Frank columbo were also power lifters. But chose one over the other as the bad brown guy said. See if it fits. If not do the other or both. It is your science experiment no right or wrong. Just what fits you.
Dude isn’t Eddie Hall or Chris Baumstead though. He can train to get strong AND still look good. LOTS of guys that compete in both. But there’s WAY MORE that are strong as fuck and look good. The stereotype of a powerlifter being big and flabby is just a stereotype. There’s ZERO reason for someone that doesn’t compete to pick one over the other.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

The differences in looks are from their diets, though. If most powerlifters cut body fat they’d be jacked as hell. But that’s not their goal. Their goal is to be as strong as possible and that requires an excessive amount of food which results in body fat. These guys are the strongest guys in the planet.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking that Zedrunas doesn’t have a retarded amount of muscle under his fat.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

There are a ton of top quality powerlifters that look great, and there are plenty of bodybuilders who are objectively strong as fuck.

Jamal is a good example, one of the best powerlifters on the planet, but still aesthetic.
Plenty of the big open guys regularly moving big weight for big reps.

Kyle kirvay is an example from my area.
Ifbb pro with legitimate powerlifting records.
He has the national bench record. And NJ state records in squat and deadlift records with a 2214 total.

New Threads