Anyone else here received the vaccine

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

My suspicion that maybe covid is being intentionally spread using covid vaccines is beginning to look more and more like it might be reality.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Im almost to the point of punching people for saying the word variant to me

The crazy thing is the Delta "variant" coincided with the Loki series on Disney Plus where Loki was.... a variant.... It's almost as if the media piggy backed the television series with the overzealous use of the word variant.....

Dex

Elite
Reaction score

My suspicion that maybe covid is being intentionally spread using covid vaccines is beginning to look more and more like it might be reality.
Lol. The wife and I were forced for our job a couple months ago. No illness prior to getting it. Since then, she has been sick 80% of the time. And now she is positive today for the Rona.

Hughinn

Reaction score
So
Lol. The wife and I were forced for our job a couple months ago. No illness prior to getting it. Since then, she has been sick 80% of the time. And now she is positive today for the Rona.

Sorry to hear it bro.
Both me and my dolly got sick with the rona. Kids did too, but they never really noticed. I was sick two or three days, dolly was sick 3 or 4.

I hope it's as easy for y'all as it was us.

Reaction score

Hope everything works out and the sickness goes away now that she got it after 2 weeks.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

Last edited:

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
This is maybe the best speech I've heard from somebody about the whole thing.

Absolutely the best thing I've heard about Covid Vaccines

MrBafner

Reaction score
The unsafe Twitter tag is funny, but the American Heart Association vaccine warning is very real...

Twitter Slaps 'Unsafe' Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning

Probably because the American Heart Association resonponded to the mRNA Vaccine Warning with this statement.

"Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used."

This is the article some person at the American Heart Association Committee says is talking about.

Another words, if they put in some graphs and pretty pictures, their data would have been accepted. Instead we have some old croney saying it's rubbish because of typos and no data .. they have the result, this old prick just needs more input so he deemed it rubbish.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Reaction score
So you believe there is more credibility in a Philippines news website than an official website of EU government? To each their own I guess.

On testosterone, I found just over 14,000 adverse reactions reports spanning 23 countries and nothing about 1000 deaths.
Uh, no. I said I found that site while researching the other site? See this is exactly what I mean when I say this has become a religious argument. It's ok to suggest the US is lying to us but then something being an "official EU government website" makes it legit? Why can't they also be suspicious? Why is there so much resistance to being in the middle and trying to assess information?
On testosterone if you go through each side effect one by one and add up the deaths there are around 1000.
"Number of individual cases for selected reaction"

testosterone deaths

blood disorders - 3
cardiac - 414
congenital - 4
gastro -5
admin site disorders - 336
hepatobillary - 4
infections - 12
injury, poisoning -14
vascular disorders - 67
respitory - 97
renal - 8
psychiatric - 27

I skipped a few, over 1000 deaths from testosterone? No way. This lends credibility to what the other site is complaining about. That this is a public database and people write in online if they believe they were harmed by something. Either way 1000 deaths from Test is highly suspicious.
If you are highly skeptical of studies and information about Covid and the vaccines then it's confirmation bias to immediately find a website that confirms your beliefs and assume it's completely true information.

New Threads