Athlete's Cycle..Getting ready for next year

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the advice buddy. Think I'm doing 14.4 tonight. I hope I get to the MU's not completely smoked!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So if I'm who you think I am, I'm voted to the island, but if not....good luck swimmin. That's cold bro...still got love for ya tho.

I've been around this for a while, but I don't have a lot of first hand experience. I've always been more into athletics than aesthetics (although, aesthetics is a nice little bonus). I don't know if I'd call it my first cycle, but really it was my first real cycle, was a little over a year ago. I was training for this fitness comp with a friend of mine that nationally competes, but that was a mistake I've learned from. It was a lot of work on my appearance, started to feel all body dysmorphic and shit lol, not to mention I couldn't play any weekend games of football with my friends. Tren made anything even remotely related to fitness almost impossible.

So I maybe be your dude, I may not, probably not. But, I do know my shit...just don't ask me about HCG lol.

I wasn't implying anything cold, just that I thought I might know you and that you knew what you were doing. The last part was just a little crossfit joke.

New Threads