Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
My full name has 31 letters

17 consonants - 14 vowels

Did I win ?

Uncle Al.jpg

Reaction score
I fought porcupine once ,, Until I stopped and thought ,, WTF am I doing !!??

Tearing down an old barn and were cutting out big sections of the floor and pulling it out with a big grabber on a boom

As Pete starts to grab a section of it , this thing bolts out stops in front of me , I jump back and just swing a 5 foot iron bar i got in my hand and smash it , fucking Reggie Jackson didn't have shit on that swing

Rolled that fat bastard over ,, it jumped right back up and squared off at me growling !!!

I beat feet for the truck n grabbed the good ol AMT Hardballer from the front seat.

Porcupine vs .45

.45 Flawless Victory :cool:

An if any one has never heard of AMT or a Hardballer long slide .45 they were amazing. Wish I never sold it. One of the best sides I ever owned.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/videos/category/science/honey-badger-vs-porcupine/

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Ok you got me with my bag full officer.
So you know I'm Australian. You know I never won an olympia. You know I love tattoos and Dave pulumbo. You know the goat hates me because I'm short and I beat him twice. I'm blond. That's enough clues.
Now that powder is for my feet and those viles are mouthwash.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I spread my buttcheeks in playgirl under the name Mike Honcho

cavorite

Reaction score
I really like TomJ's thread. It's an excellent primer for those getting started, or those that have been spinning their wheels and they know it.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I'd like to recommend that you see the Secret to getting HUGE thread ... it gave some helpful advise along the line of #1 Life heavy things - #2 Then lifter heavier things (called progressive overload) #3 Eat a lot (especially protein) #4 Be consistent (do these things for years and decades not weeks and months) ... PLUS as a bonus it shares that best information is typically ascertained from smaller guys (coaches basically) who actually really knew their shit but were genetically blessed nor did that take massive PED like many of the HUGE dudes ...

IE transaction (in case you did not understand my point) ... BIG NAMES or social media followings are likely trying to sell something ... where we won't waste time on that ... plus you'll get diverse info as different things work for different people and often there are more than one solutions or right way to do things ... don't limit yourself ...
3 points is a lot for us old guys to remember. Can u condense it into like in a thing.
#1 be an animal not a little girl.

That I can remember.
Other than that loved the content. Need more of it and less of the crap I post.

New Threads