choosing between compounds on next blast (high dose)

Reaction score
hello i’m setting up my next blast i’m 25 at 6ft 240lbs currently 13-14%bodyfat ive been on a perma blast for my first year of aas ive been cruising on 300mg test the last 3 months and i’m ready to start my next blast and compete withen the next yearish in the past ive taken up to 5-6grams of aas at a time and blew up from 185 to 255 not all quality but i did get down to a lean 235 at less than 10% bodyfat for my next blast i was thinking of going more moderate and running either 1-1.5 grams test e with 1gram of eq 400mg of deca 50mg of dbol first 4 weeks and then 20mg of superdrol rotated in and out 3 weeks on 3 weeks off for a total of 6-8months with hgh in there at 5-10iu per day 20iu of slin per day 10iu before breakfast and before my lift 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with the orals i don’t take ai very often here and there sometimes not at all i was wondering if this would be a good cycle or if i should instead run 1 gram test 1 gram eq 300-500mg tren a 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with orals used while off the tren orals i use are dbol anadrol and superdrol rotated same hgh and insulin protocol as before.. i know i take lots of gear but idc i’m trying to go pro and i know the industry is full of liars i trust the gh15 bible more than these ifbb pro youtubers that went pro on 500 test and a little winstrol lol if anybody has experience running compounds and blasts like this please chime in because i refuse to pay for a coach when ive already seen the results ive seen lab ratting myself and btw my blood pressure and blood work is perfect the only thing in the red is my hdl which comes and goes outve range depending on oral/ tren use

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
5-6 grams of gear, refuse to pay for a coach, you trust gh15 more than anything or anyone else 🙄... yeah, I'd be surprised if anyone gives you good feedback. Your post is kind of ridiculous bud.

At a minimum, if you're trying to go pro then you should have a coach. Even IFBB pros use coaches to get their pro cards, and continue to use coaches after they get their pro card.

This post comes across as trollish or a really bad attempt at a joke.

Reaction score
either 1-1.5 grams test e with 1gram of eq 400mg of deca 50mg of dbol first 4 weeks and then 20mg of superdrol rotated in and out 3 weeks on 3 weeks off for a total of 6-8months with hgh in there at 5-10iu per day 20iu of slin per day 10iu before breakfast and before my lift 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with the orals i don’t take ai very often here and there sometimes not at all
or
1 gram test 1 gram eq 300-500mg tren a 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with orals used while off the tren orals i use are dbol anadrol and superdrol rotated same hgh and insulin protocol as before

Have you considered running both of these cycles at the same time? both seem like solid plans alone. so together they'd probably be more effective

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
in 14 months you added 30lbs of tissue and are at the same bodyfat %. you must look great by now.

need-help-with-next-blast-Underground-Body-Building-Forum.jpg

Reaction score
went from a twink to here in about 9-10 months 155-160lbs to 250+ back down to 230-235 which is where i am rn pretty much i have a little bit more size now that was takin in december and idgaf if i die young y’all can tell me how dumb i am all you want i’m just looking for advice on which would be better to gain more size and stay relatively dry this time around i was constantly retaining water last time around which i don’t like

Attachments

• 0C12CD89-A863-450F-A6B2-B18D66DC6333.jpeg
    0C12CD89-A863-450F-A6B2-B18D66DC6333.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 6F431FB3-4B1F-49B4-93E1-32FFFCFE48F8.png
    6F431FB3-4B1F-49B4-93E1-32FFFCFE48F8.png
    511.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 7E0B4F0A-738E-4C97-8715-2D3CD275781A.png
    7E0B4F0A-738E-4C97-8715-2D3CD275781A.png
    576.9 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
in 14 months you added 30lbs of tissue and are at the same bodyfat %. you must look great by now.

View attachment 48758
thats more like a 15 16% fat. but if he's still 15-16% at 240 now then i'd say he actually made use of all the ridiculous bs. coulda prob done it with a better route though

Reaction score
went from a twink to here in about 9-10 months 155-160lbs to 250+ back down to 230-235 which is where i am rn pretty much i have a little bit more size now that was takin in december and idgaf if i die young y’all can tell me how dumb i am all you want i’m just looking for advice on which would be better to gain more size and stay relatively dry this time around i was constantly retaining water last time around which i don’t like
yep. definitely a good difference there no doubt. but I doubt youd even notice a diffference if you chopped the dosages in half. not my problem nor do I care what u do

Reaction score
5-6 grams of gear, refuse to pay for a coach, you trust gh15 more than anything or anyone else 🙄... yeah, I'd be surprised if anyone gives you good feedback. Your post is kind of ridiculous bud.

At a minimum, if you're trying to go pro then you should have a coach. Even IFBB pros use coaches to get their pro cards, and continue to use coaches after they get their pro card.

This post comes across as trollish or a really bad attempt at a joke.
i’m gonna get a coach for prep ive never competed before and it’s expensive asf running grams plus gh plus slin plus blood work i can afford the coach during prep an off season coach seems dumb if ive never competed before

Reaction score
thats more like a 15 16% fat. but if he's still 15-16% at 240 now then i'd say he actually made use of all the ridiculous bs. coulda prob done it with a better route though
what better route? if you would’ve made a transformation like that what do you think you could’ve done it on? 🤔

Reaction score
what better route? if you would’ve made a transformation like that what do you think you could’ve done it on? 🤔
i think YOU couldve done it on 1600mgs.

well the second stack you listed is clearly gunna be drier. and cut the dbol and anadrol and just go off and on sdrol instead of the other 2. if your appetite doesnt get nuked by the tren or sdrol. maybe switch eq for mast

and obviously minimize your sodium intake

Reaction score
i think YOU couldve done it on 1600mgs.

well the second stack you listed is clearly gunna be drier. and cut the dbol and anadrol and just go off and on sdrol instead of the other 2. if your appetite doesnt get nuked by the tren or sdrol. maybe switch eq for mast

and obviously minimize your sodium intake
yeah i try to keep sodium low asf i eat hella clean 95% of the time same stuff everyday and ur prolly right about the 1600 if it was test and tren the whole time with orals here and there it was mainly 2-3 grams of test and eq as a base through the blast but i had a 2-3 month strech on 6 grams of shit i wanted to see how every different compound effected me the only thing that kills apetite is anadrol… if i switch eq for mast you think id still reach the same amount of mass at the end? i was thinking the second would be the better as well tren is the best and i don’t notice a difference between superdrol and anadrol except superdrol is drier and doesn’t kill my appetite… should i rotate the slin with the orals or the tren? or should i just run tren throughout the whole time as a base with the test and eq/mast?

Reaction score
yeah i try to keep sodium low asf i eat hella clean 95% of the time same stuff everyday and ur prolly right about the 1600 if it was test and tren the whole time with orals here and there it was mainly 2-3 grams of test and eq as a base through the blast but i had a 2-3 month strech on 6 grams of shit i wanted to see how every different compound effected me the only thing that kills apetite is anadrol… if i switch eq for mast you think id still reach the same amount of mass at the end? i was thinking the second would be the better as well tren is the best and i don’t notice a difference between superdrol and anadrol except superdrol is drier and doesn’t kill my appetite… should i rotate the slin with the orals or the tren? or should i just run tren throughout the whole time as a base with the test and eq/mast?
I'm not much of a scientist man 🤣 but id say if you have ran the tren for 12-16 weeks before and didnt stall out because of the sides then I'd leave it in instead of rotating. For me I've done better on mast because I personally feel better on it and eq was spiking my rbc instantly. so for me mast is the better choice.

with all of those anabolics, if your diet and training is on point (looks like its at least good enough based on your pics) youre gunna be making progress. so pick which ones you feel best on. Youve got enough drugs mast vs eq and adrol vs sdrol vs dbol or whatever won't matter; none of those choices are gunna be holding you back or leaving gains on the table.

Reaction score
I'm not much of a scientist man 🤣 but id say if you have ran the tren for 12-16 weeks before and didnt stall out because of the sides then I'd leave it in instead of rotating. For me I've done better on mast because I personally feel better on it and eq was spiking my rbc instantly. so for me mast is the better choice.

with all of those anabolics, if your diet and training is on point (looks like its at least good enough based on your pics) youre gunna be making progress. so pick which ones you feel best on. Youve got enough drugs mast vs eq and adrol vs sdrol vs dbol or whatever won't matter; none of those choices are gunna be holding you back or leaving gains on the table.
that’s what i needed to hear i read so much bs on the forums it fucks with my head more than the tren lol i personally prefer mast but also don’t mind eq i think i got it figured out now i appreciate the feedback let’s hope i don’t get locked up running tren all year 🤞🏻 jk jk (kindve)

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
how does he have a post from 2022 (14 months ago) where he looks way better than the pic in this post from 10 months ago where he self described himself as a Twink.

You don't see things here that don't add up? 🙄

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@software @eazy in this post from 2022 (14 months ago) he's 210lbs, and looks better than he does in the before pic he posted in this thread where he said he's 155lbs only 10 months ago.

Even the post he made in 2022 is close to the same as what he posted here today, the only difference is that he's ridiculously overdosed what he plans on taking.

14 months ago 2022 @210lbs
1000009268.jpg

10 months ago @155lbs that he claims in this thread

1000009269.jpg

Reaction score
how does he have a post from 2022 (14 months ago) where he looks way better than the pic in this post from 10 months ago where he self described himself as a Twink.

You don't see things here that don't add up? 🙄
i was on for a yearish just a tad bit over and i cruised for 3 months that pic from 14 months ago was while i was on my first blast the twink i started at was like literally a month or 2 before hopping on i hopped on in september of 2022 and came down to cruise in november of last year granite i still had some muscle memory from lifting in highschool when i was 180-185 speculate all you want but the twink was natty me in 2022 not peak natty i had a better natty physique prior that i lost due to not lifting and shooting heroin daily all pics after are progression thru aas and a little bit of muscle memory lol

Reaction score
i was on for a yearish just a tad bit over and i cruised for 3 months that pic from 14 months ago was while i was on my first blast the twink i started at was like literally a month or 2 before hopping on i hopped on in september of 2022 and came down to cruise in november of last year granite i still had some muscle memory from lifting in highschool when i was 180-185 speculate all you want but the twink was natty me in 2022 not peak natty i had a better natty physique prior that i lost due to not lifting and shooting heroin daily all pics after are progression thru aas and a little bit of muscle memory lol
i hope that clears it up for you tho 👍🏻

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
that's not what you wrote, and now you're changing your story.

Look, if that's really you then no one here can help you... and you're a fool if you think a bunch of rando's on the internet are going to give you better help than a professional coach who's job it is to take people pro. 🙄

New Threads