Clint Darden Video re: HGH Usage

Reaction score
okay back to discussion, explain why youre talking about MK677 or GHRP when discussing HPLC testing HGH?
HPLC testing paper can be posted online from legit hgh and then the supplier sell peptides mixture branded as hgh.

Tell me this.. it take very expensive equipment to make hgh... If let's say ug lab does make it at such a low cost why dont they go on main market and register as a brand and sell it to kids that need grow and have more clients and have multi million dollar income instead of just export to bodybuilders? I tell u why.. because it's not hgh and there are testings regulary done and they will get Into trouble.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
HPLC testing paper can be posted online from legit hgh and then the supplier sell peptides mixture branded as hgh.

Tell me this.. it take very expensive equipment to make hgh... If let's say ug lab does make it at such a low cost why dont they go on main market and register as a brand and sell it to kids that need grow and have more clients and have multi million dollar income instead of just export to bodybuilders? I tell u why.. because it's not hgh and there are testings regulary done and they will get Into trouble.
and what do you say about 3rd party testing?

I get some generic, send it out to be tested in an unmarked sample bottle, and get results back from that.

Reaction score

Easy. Customers can spot check it at any time by sending a sample also. If it comes back bad, that source is ruined.

Tell me this… a source sells “pharma” HGH but it’s a fake. How do you know? It’s really no different than taking chances with generic.

Reaction score
My only go to source for hgh as of recently is a person who has a child that had a script for it .

That's me personally. I am very very afraid of generics and/or sources...

Even testosterone I buy Bayer shering from pharmacy I have script..

What I'm telling is that in today day and age you don't know what u are getting.

Reaction score
I took some generic shit I had for whole week even after I stoped I was going hypoglycimic ..

Reaction score
My only go to source for hgh as of recently is a person who has a child that had a script for it .

That's me personally. I am very very afraid of generics and/or sources...

Even testosterone I buy Bayer shering from pharmacy I have script..

What I'm telling is that in today day and age you don't know what u are getting.
But you DO KNOW when you have samples analyzed.

Just agree. Say you were not well-informed and stop the insanity. Christ. For fucks’ sake.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score

Man they sound like a fucking outstanding human selling their kids GH…..that they have a script for and probably need

Reaction score
I took some generic shit I had for whole week even after I stoped I was going hypoglycimic ..
why in the fuck would they use a peptide that does the OPPOSITE of what you would expect HGH to do? That was some shitty fake stuff. They weren’t even trying to fool you.

Reaction score
Ok give me example of generic that can match genotropin or norditropin.

Reaction score
Generic hgh not only doesn't compare to pharmaceutical grade..

But I tell u again.. even if some lab made hgh why they don't go and register and sell and make millions dollars in normal markets too?

It's only ugl because it's not hgh.

New Threads