>>>CobraLabs<<< -Blind Testing Store Credit!

Reaction score
GOOD MORNING GOD DAMMIT!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Just a quick update that demand has been high on the very little that we currently offer.

ALL CURRENT ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND SHIPPED!

Now to the good stuff..

As a newer source trying to make it on this board, I would like to offer a blind testing promo for our basic test E

How to get store credit?

Jano Testing results will result in a COMPLETE refund of the testing PLUS $100 store credit.

Proof of bloodwork levels before starting on the test e, and after at-least 6 weeks, retest levels. This will result in $75 store credit.

You can do the testing on 1 vial or 10. Store credit will be applied to EVERY test result.

IF results are not up to par with what we know they should be, we will refund the entire order. (highly unlikely this happens, but shit does happen.)

Please send ALL testing results to cobrapharm@proton.me

And remember…

HAVE A GREAT DAY BROS. 💪🏽

Attachments

• FullLogo.png
    FullLogo.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
I ordered and am waiting for arrival, which it should be here today this morning according to tracking.

2(testc)
2(npp)
1pack arimidex(ai 50 count)

Reaction score
I ordered and am waiting for arrival, which it should be here today this morning according to tracking.

2(testc)
2(npp)
1pack arimidex(ai 50 count)
Love it brother. When you get a chance to try things out let me know how smooth it is for you!

Obscured78

Reaction score
You’re only offering credit for blind testing on Test E, did I read that right?
If so that’s very suspect. I’ll conclude that you did everything to make sure your Test E is dosed correctly, however, for everything else I will assume not. Why are you steering people to test your Test E but not anything else? Is Test E the only thing you sell?

Reaction score
You’re only offering credit for blind testing on Test E, did I read that right?
If so that’s very suspect. I’ll conclude that you did everything to make sure your Test E is dosed correctly, however, for everything else I will assume not. Why are you steering people to test your Test E but not anything else? Is Test E the only thing you sell?
Great question. To start, I happen to have more stock of this than anything. Secondly, the only products I am offering currently which have been backed by bloodwork and other users of mine, is only

Test c
Test e
Npp
Adex

The basic aas. Until I can offer actual product testing or other sort of confirmation things were done 100% correct other then the raw testing I have, as there is always possibility for error even though we truly believe we are good I do not plan to release them until then as product safety is a huge concern and I do not only care about money.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Trying to understand… do you have testing for test c, test e, npp, and adex? Jano testing? I don’t care about bloodwork. Hplc testing is what this community wants to see…
Are you saying you have other products that you are not selling yet because you don’t have Jano testing yet?

Reaction score
Trying to understand… do you have testing for test c, test e, npp, and adex? Jano testing? I don’t care about bloodwork. Hplc testing is what this community wants to see…
Are you saying you have other products that you are not selling yet because you don’t have Jano testing yet?
Yes. Testing done on those products and looking for more individual feedback. I will be making a page of up to date testing. I know this is what people really want. Especially when it comes to sales.

& yes exactly that. I have other products. Tren A, mast p, mast e, deca, tri-test, pretty much the main injectables. The issue I have personally with selling these without testing is, even bloodwork cant really tell you much for compounds other than testosterone/maybe primo for e2 lowering effects.
And I likely will not stock orals because variance is to much in terms of quality and I am not here to fuck with peoples health.

I posted in general in hopes of recouping a bit of funds to send more product out for jano testing.

Reaction score
Yes. Testing done on those products and looking for more individual feedback. I will be making a page of up to date testing. I know this is what people really want. Especially when it comes to sales.

& yes exactly that. I have other products. Tren A, mast p, mast e, deca, tri-test, pretty much the main injectables. The issue I have personally with selling these without testing is, even bloodwork cant really tell you much for compounds other than testosterone/maybe primo for e2 lowering effects.
And I likely will not stock orals because variance is to much in terms of quality and I am not here to fuck with peoples health.

I posted in general in hopes of recouping a bit of funds to send more product out for jano testing.
And yes I have all raw testing before using. That was what put me in the waiting period of more funds for more testing.

If it isnt 97-98% purity, we trash it.

Reaction score
And truthfully, when it comes to testosterone… if raw purity is correct, and you mess up with measurements etc… you shouldn’t be brewing. There is nothing complicated about that.

Obscured78

Reaction score
Post up the testing you have to date on both raws and finished oil

Reaction score
Post up the testing you have to date on both raws and finished oil
IMG_7883.jpeg

Some raw testing + the 25 kits of gh waiting to be released with proper packaging. Names crossed out of the raw supplier title used when getting testing on raws.

Any and all newer tests will have everything from jano with all information displaying specifically to cobralabs. This was my first run at sending samples to a new company as well. Quick turn around from quebec labs and not as far of a travel.

I will be inserting bloodwork results from trt clients up to 1000mg blasts soon as well as the finished oil results. Currently waiting on my partner to send over the finished oil testing.

Attachments

• IMG_7884.jpeg
    IMG_7884.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7885.png
    IMG_7885.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7886.jpeg
    IMG_7886.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 22

Obscured78

Reaction score
And truthfully, when it comes to testosterone… if raw purity is correct, and you mess up with measurements etc… you shouldn’t be brewing. There is nothing complicated about that.
While this may be true, how do we know you didn’t mess up measurements? For all we know you shouldn’t be brewing? I’m not gonna order from you and hope for the best. I’m also not gonna order and do the test for you. I’m especially not gonna test the product that you are specifically steering people to test for you.

Reaction score
While this may be true, how do we know you didn’t mess up measurements? For all we know you shouldn’t be brewing? I’m not gonna order from you and hope for the best. I’m also not gonna order and do the test for you. I’m especially not gonna test the product that you are specifically steering people to test for you.
I really mean this with all due respect. Then don’t. If you do not feel comfortable then that is fine. Future testing will be available soon. I am not here to beg you to buy my product. Have a good day sir.

Obscured78

Reaction score
No testing on the npp and Adex you sell?
Didn’t wanna touch this one I see. You’re selling untested gear and running a SCAM. It isn’t about me. It’s about exposing garbage sources such as your self. I’ve seen plenty of schemes ran by scamming sources but what you just did is pretty stupid. Telling your customers what compound to test and they’ll get paid for it. Steering them away from testing your other stuff. WOW just wow. If someone still stupid enough to order your snake oil, then they kinda deserve their abscess from your bathtub brew..

Alright that was a little harsh since I reread that you said, “with all due respect.” If I am wrong with what I just wrote, then with all due respect know that my previous posts were trying to help you. You should not be so quick to just dismiss me or anyone questioning your ways. You’re new here. And sources have to earn trust. Even when they do, I still don’t totally trust them. Lots of holes in your way of doing this. I basically only pointed out one or two but there are plenty more. With everything you presented and how you presented anyone with a brain would not and should not from you…… yet.

Reaction score
Didn’t wanna touch this one I see. You’re selling untested gear and running a SCAM. It isn’t about me. It’s about exposing garbage sources such as your self. I’ve seen plenty of schemes ran by scamming sources but what you just did is pretty stupid. Telling your customers what compound to test and they’ll get paid for it. Steering them away from testing your other stuff. WOW just wow. If someone still stupid enough to order your snake oil, then they kinda deserve their abscess from your bathtub brew..

Alright that was a little harsh since I reread that you said, “with all due respect.” If I am wrong with what I just wrote, then with all due respect know that my previous posts were trying to help you. You should not be so quick to just dismiss me or anyone questioning your ways. You’re new here. And sources have to earn trust. Even when they do, I still don’t totally trust them. Lots of holes in your way of doing this. I basically only pointed out one or two but there are plenty more. With everything you presented and how you presented anyone with a brain would not and should not from you…… yet.
firstly, let me explain something. I have a life outside of this just like everyone else. I can not respond at the drop of a dime 24/7. Secondly, adex is sourced from a reputable vendor ON this forum and resold under their product. Genlabs. Third, yes I have testing on npp raws as well. You have every right to question, sure. You should not be so quick to assume everybody is a snake oil salesmen. I get your little vetting process, OK. But it seems like even with everything down to the T you would still find a “hole” somewhere. Buy it, don’t buy it. I do not care. I’m offering competitive pricing with less testing than others as of right this second. However don’t you think logically if I was selling snake oil, I’d put all the other compounds out for sale and just snake oil them too?

I am barely making a profit even when a purchase is made and assuming all the risk on my end. At the end of the day I’m just trying to supply good quality gear to those who are looking for it. Testing will be completed eventually when things are up and functional. Time will tell. Have a good day.

Obscured78

Reaction score
If you had npp testing you would have presented it…
Anyhow, before you take it so personally….The few sources that I use I considered them snake oil salesman as well. Yes I looked for every “hole” in their business as well. Why? Because this stuff gets injected into our bodies. This was barely a vetting. It’s just me. Who am I? Nobody. Conveniently for you there is not many people here who care to vet and another board that used to be good at vetting isn’t as good at it any more. Generational thing possibly. You showed up at a good time I suppose. Would love to see your lab set up, just for kicks and giggles tho.

Reaction score
Anyhow, before you take it so personally….The few sources that I use I considered them snake oil salesman as well. Yes I looked for every “hole” in their business as well. Why? Because this stuff gets injected into our bodies. This was barely a vetting. It’s just me. Who am I? Nobody. Conveniently for you there is not many people here who care to vet and another board that used to be good at vetting isn’t as good at it any more. Generational thing possibly. You showed up at a good time I suppose. Would love to see your lab set up, just for kicks and giggles tho.
Maybe I should take a step back. You are correct, maybe I did take it a bit to personal. I need to keep in mind of the consumer and how I myself used to go about purchasing and vetting.

As for the npp. Here is the purity results for the tested npp. Raw purity was 96%. Waiting on raw purity testing from supplier as I can’t find the doc.

I can send lab photos and current stock when I am at the lab. For obvious reasons I do not keep stock photos of my lab on me lol..

I will reiterate again - all official testing when done and completed will be released along with the other compounds I have in stock.. if I very well wanted to I could drop just about every aas/peptide that people typically buy. Its out of the thought of safety I do not do so. Im sure this is said a lot - but i personally would not sell a product that I myself would not use. I keep my word whether quality, shipping, mistakes, whatever it is I own it. I apologize for the response. Prep has me hangry.

Attachments

• IMG_7892.jpeg
    IMG_7892.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Also just for an understanding - I currently am replying from my not so usual location.

Where every bit of info is of cobralabs, is never with me on hand when I am out and about. I have to load tor for anonymity and it takes forever to load up on vpns etc. please bare with me for lack of communication. As stated before all testing will be out soon enough. Have a great night sir. Thanks for vetting us.

New Threads