Cycle critique

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to get you all opinions about this cycle. I am 6 ft, 195 pounds about 8%bf and this is my 4th cycle. I want to do a clean bulk and put as much lean mass as possible. Diet and training is on point. I enjoy cardiovascular activity a lot and it’s a big part of my training as well.

Weeks 1-12 400mg EQ/week
Weeks 3-12 400mg test E/week
Weeks 3-12 200mg mast/week
Weeks 4-12 20mg Tbol ED
Weeks 4-12 25mg Var ED

Weeks 1-12 Injectable glutathione 200mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Milk thistle ED

I appreciate giving me your time to write me feedback. If you have any questions please let me know.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to mention I am on trt usually 150mg/week. Just to give the EQ some time to “get in” my system. Thank you for your comments

Why EQ with all the other options out there?

Reaction score
Why EQ with all the other options out there?
It seems like a versatile and “lean” compound to put mass on. Also I do a lot of cardio as I enjoy it greatly (running and bicycling). I have heard this drug increases oxygen transport ability and wanted to give it a try.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to get you all opinions about this cycle. I am 6 ft, 195 pounds about 8%bf and this is my 4th cycle. I want to do a clean bulk and put as much lean mass as possible. Diet and training is on point. I enjoy cardiovascular activity a lot and it’s a big part of my training as well.

Weeks 1-12 400mg EQ/week
Weeks 4-12 20mg Tbol ED
Weeks 4-12 25mg Var ED

I appreciate giving me your time to write me feedback. If you have any questions please let me know.
Skip the intro. And go for the drug talk.

EQ and tbol for cardio performance and endurance, right? BroScience. All steroids increase red blood cells which is what endurance and cardio athletes want. So there’s nothing “magical” about EQ. Having high RBC is the same whether it’s test EQ or Deca.

Drop the tbol. You don’t need to use an oral.

What’s your training look like? Lay out a week. Exercises, sets, reps, cardio etc.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

EQ and tbol for cardio performance and endurance, right? BroScience. All steroids increase red blood cells which is what endurance and cardio athletes want. So there’s nothing “magical” about EQ. Having high RBC is the same whether it’s test EQ or Deca.

What’s your training look like? Lay out a week. Exercises, sets, reps, cardio etc.
TRT raises RBC, it's the main thing they watch on me on just 140mg or less a week.

Reaction score

My main goal is not to “improve endurance”. If it comes it would come as an add on. Like I said, my main goal is to “clean bulk”. But I do a lot of cardio and would be cool if I got some benefit there as well, but if it doesn’t it’s okay.

Cardio 6 days per week 45min-1hr (running or cycling).
Lifting doing the classic 3 day split push, pull, legs. Then rest 2 days and lift 3 again.

Thank you for your time

Reaction score
My main goal is not to “improve endurance”. If it comes it would come as an add on. Like I said, my main goal is to “clean bulk”. But I do a lot of cardio and would be cool if I got some benefit there as well, but if it doesn’t it’s okay.

Lifting doing the classic 3 day split push, pull, legs. Then rest 2 and lift 3 days again and so on.

Thank you for your time

Reaction score

Lifting doing the classic 3 day split push, pull, legs. Then rest 2 days and lift 3 again.

Thank you for your time
Reps/sets/exercises?

6ft and 195 lbs after 4 cycles? What did you weigh before the 1st cycle? Before the 2nd, etc?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Weeks 1-12 400mg EQ/week
Weeks 4-12 20mg Tbol ED
Weeks 4-12 25mg Var ED

@Joliver , this guy Joliver has had great success with Test, EQ, Mast and Var, ran all at once rather than split up in the cycle. If he chimes in he will tell you his doses.

Reaction score

Weeks 1-12 400mg EQ/week
Weeks 4-12 20mg Tbol ED
Weeks 4-12 25mg Var ED

Drop the last 3 compounds and run it for 20 weeks. EQ doesn't start reaching serum concentration levels till about day 70. Lastly running EQ and test on 1:1 helps keep estrogen sides at bay. This is genetically different for all but the E1 conversion in EQ usually almost acts as a AI. You won't need VAR unless you want added collegen production but EQ has the highest collegen production of all compounds. Maybe use Var for strength or Tbol but anavar is better than Tbol at that. I see a lot of redundancy. Like I said EQ will check all does boxes and give you some fullness. Better for your liver too.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Drop the last 3 compounds and run it for 20 weeks. EQ doesn't start reaching serum concentration levels till about day 70. Lastly running EQ and test on 1:1 helps keep estrogen sides at bay. This is genetically different for all but the E1 conversion in EQ usually almost acts as a AI. You won't need VAR unless you want added collegen production but EQ has the highest collegen production of all compounds. Maybe use Var for strength or Tbol but anavar is better than Tbol at that. I see a lot of redundancy. Like I said EQ will check all does boxes and give you some fullness. Better for your liver too.
JFC... 🤦‍♂️

New Threads