Fast Food Healthy Options/Suggestions

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Unless you're @CJ trying to stay extra diced and super juicy eat your Mexican food. Packed with everything you need to bulk.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
People beat off to a stomach and chest like his. Sexy diced mofo

But he's envious of what I can eat😍

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I make this shit called taco rice all the time…quick, easy to make, and easy to eat.

White rice
Ground beef with taco seasoning
Sprinkle a little cheddar cheese
Done.

Easy to make a lot of it and relatively cheap. Get some Tupperware and put a little bed of rice down on the bottom. Then slap the taco meat on top and then sprinkle a little cheese. Throw them in the fridge and microwave them when you’re ready to eat. Pretty much my “go to” meal. I’ve also added some sour cream to it as well. Bomb!
I do the same basically but add black beans …love those little bastards

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Welp...alternate opinion inbound.

At 350lbs, I can say with some certainty that you do have some sort of unhealthy relationship with food. Part of that is convenience.

If you are expecting that you'll be able to eat until satisfied and keep the same kind of conveniences you're accustomed to having, you're living in a state of mortal sin. You will be hungry. You must suffer. Your fat is a battery and just like your cell phone...it bitches when it gets low.

For someone in your position, I'd just fast during the day at work. Or at most carry some cheap ass Walmart pure protein bars or equate protein shake (not the "meal replacement" shake). Eat your meals when you get home after work.

This does a couple things: 1) you only need discipline at the grocery store once a week, and 2) you only eat at home where you have good food.

If you go to some fast food joint every day, you go hungry and you'll need discipline every day to not fuck up. You will break. It's easier to only need discipline for 1 hour in a grocery store when you're not hungry.

It's going to be hard no matter what. Needing to buy good foods every day makes it complex too. Take away the complexity...and eat the same thing every day at home. You see all the magazines and trainers telling you to eat java marta quio super berries and rainbow trout with Muscatine dressing...just to keep it lively. That is complexity. You will fail. You've never done it before.

If you only eat 1 protein bar and 1 protein shake a day, then 5 ounces of chicken, 100g of rice, 200g of [green vegetable]--twice a day, every day...it'll be hard, but not complex.

Your body knows when to be hungry. Here's a weird story. During the summer, I stay at home (closer to work). I rarely eat during the work day all week before 4 or 5 pm. Maybe I'll do a protein bar or shake here and there. But for the most part, I don't start to get hungry until after 3pm.

On the weekends, I stay at my cabin so I can chop up my victims in peace. But I freely eat (not the victims...if you're wondering) whatever I want whenever I want (mostly grilling and beer). Every day I wake up starving... specifically for pancakes. Which I usually indulge.

So instead of making it hard and complex...settle for hard.

There's no one way to do it, and there's definitely no magic bullet. But it is doubtful you'll be able to pick the best options from macdonald's and not overeat.

Also...get a food scale. Download MyFitnessPal.

Good luck, compadre.

beefnewton

Reaction score
Food scale and a food logger as mentioned. These are huge. You need to account for everything you eat. Creamer in coffee? Record it. Everything, no matter how trivial you may think. Especially starting out, this exposes you to the realization of just how much you really are eating, it gives you an idea of your macro spread, and it has a way of centering your resolve and keeping you going. I will allow myself one night a week where I will indulge something junky and not record it (because sometimes there is just no way to know, like at a restaurant). Chuy's Green Hatch Chile Steak Burrito's are my weakness. However, starting out, I would not recommend even allowing yourself that weekly moment of freedom, because until you solidify your newfound control over food, you are taking a big risk. One meal will spill into the next day and become one weekend. Plus, for me, when I was losing, I noticed even that one bad meal a week seriously interrupted my weight loss and took days to recover gastrointestinally (like bloat). Put each day behind you, one at a time, until you start to look at food as simply fuel. It won't take long, maybe a week, before you start to gain some momentum, which will make it easier. But make no mistake, that demon will always be there.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
My dinner is gonna be 8oz of cod 😢

Tilapia and sliced tomatoes for me.

Im out of my "Feeling sorry for myself and stuffing my face" rut from injuries

Saw what @Swiper. looks like... he got more fucking steel in him than Robocop and looks ridiculous.
So back to perfect diet and killing myself on the weights.

New Threads