Freaks food thread.. What are you eating?

BigChief1

Reaction score
Think i would have mixed the pb2 with the milk. Does look a lil dry 😂

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
dude, I make egg white omlettes that look and taste fantastic... I don't know WTF you made 😂.

With that said, I'd still eat it... minus that dry ass bread. 😂

So how do I make it more aesthetic? 😂

If I make an omelette with whole eggs and fatty ingredients, it comes out looking nice. But the whole eggs are easier to fold with the things inside of them. The egg whites seem to cook better as a large patty that isn't folded.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So how do I make it more aesthetic? 😂

If I make an omelette with whole eggs and fatty ingredients, it comes out looking nice. But the whole eggs are easier to fold with the things inside of them. The egg whites seem to cook better as a large patty that isn't folded.
I can fold mine just fine. I also cook mine with colorful vegetables; such as red/yellow/orange bell pepper, a little spinach, in addition to using mushrooms and onions, and seasoned chicken. I cook the chicken first, and then I cook the vegetables in whatever juices the chicken left behind.

I add those ingredients as the egg is cooking, and then I fold it over like a regular omelette and slide it off the pan and onto my plate. Add one serving of regula salsa, or salsa Verde, and a squirt of Sriracha.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I can fold mine just fine. I also cook mine with colorful vegetables; such as red/yellow/orange bell pepper, a little spinach, in addition to using mushrooms and onions, and seasoned chicken. I cook the chicken first, and then I cook the vegetables in whatever juices the chicken left behind.

I add those ingredients as the egg is cooking, and then I fold it over like a regular omelette and slide it off the pan and onto my plate. Add one serving of regula salsa, or salsa Verde, and a squirt of Sriracha.

Thanks for the ideas. I'll give this a shot next time and see how it turns out.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
dude, I make egg white omlettes that look and taste fantastic... I don't know WTF you made 😂.

With that said, I'd still eat it... minus that dry ass bread. 😂
I bet there's not a bottle of lube in his house. I suspect he eats a tablespoon of salt before eating pussy lol sorry I just had to pick on you @Diesel59

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas. I'll give this a shot next time and see how it turns out.
I find that I need a really good, or fairly new, non stick pan. It makes the folding of the egg easy, and makes it easy to slide the egg off the pan by just tilting the pan towards your plate.

I also cover my pan, at low heat, so that the egg cooks quickly on both sides, this keeps the egg "tender", and makes it less prone to breaking apart when trying to fold or slide out of the pan. I remove the cover for the last 1-2 minutes it's cooking.

Right now I use a cheap $20 3-pan set I got from Sam's. It's a decent brand, Tramontina. I only use the smallest pan in the set for cooking eggs.

Everyone should have a dedicated egg pan. It makes a big difference IMO.

New Threads