Get ripped or die trying

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
keep chopping down that tree man..Its just happens one day u will wake up and bang ripped

Reaction score
Ugh. Spent time with a friend who was sick on Friday, and I think I caught his bug. Feeling like 40% again - but powered through the workouts.

Didn't add weight to the bar on anything besides calf raises - but feel like I deserve a medal for getting through those sets of 30 leg presses.

IMG_6281.JPG

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Inhuman. If John Meadows were alive, I would send him a strongly worded letter.

I can’t believe I forgot that he passed and was no longer living. Damn that sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Arm day, glorious arm day. One of the guys at the gym put up a 405 bench right as I was warming up, and that got me super pumped up. It’s been an hour or so since I left, and my hands are still shaking from the thrashing I gave them. 10/10

Weighed in at 222 this morning, current diet is 4200 cal, at least 300g of protein and at least 300g of carbs. Lots and lots of chicken and lean beef, with minimal to no protein powders.

29886205-FAD4-4AA3-9AFE-66FDC7241FF7.jpeg

Reaction score
Well - lost my pen so wasn't able to write my workouts down. Probably for the best - it was not a "top tier" workout today. Didn't add weight to anything, and everything felt super heavy. Especially the leg presses.

Partied a bit too hard with a bunch of friends in the city this weekend for halloween and still feeling it.

Headed to Seattle for a work thing today, so going to delay the rest of my workout week by another 2 days.

Dropped the NPP about a week ago, and my weight has held steady at about 220 (started cycle at 206). I also am seeing a bit more definition with that water gone, so feeling pretty confident that I haven't put on a ton of fat. I mean shit, if I can end this cycle with 10lbs of lean tissue gain, I'm gonna be so fucking happy.

Reaction score
Well - traveled all last week and did a shit job of keeping track of workouts. Also did a shit job of eating, I probably averaged maybeeeee 3k calories a day. Pathetic!

Back at it this week though, eating like each meal might be my last.

Gamma Bomb was fun! Now that the dust has settled, I will definitely be running another John Meadows program in the future.

Now though, back to my roots. Doing a 5/3/1 BBB cycle. So far I feel strong, and am moving significantly heavier weights than I was before Gamma Bomb.

Weight is 221 post-poop. Hoping I can push to a relatively lean-ish 230 by the end of the year.

New Threads