Gorilla King Compounds

Reaction score
Well long before the internet 1995. I replied to an ad in the back of "Muscle Mag", corresponded vie snail mail, made an order, and sure enough, I had CID and Postal Inspectors putting me in handcuffs so I'm just saying..... people are quick to through caution to the side for "free samples". Charged me with drug trafficking.
wow

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Would u consider using a half inch needle in quads too short? I’m pretty lean half inch definitely works for my delts but maybe for quads I’m thinking that might be way too short. Especially with all that shit I was tryna force in.
I use 1/2in for IM quad injections and I'm like 25% BF. I imagine you'll be fine.

Reaction score
On GKs website it says he's not shipping any orders from 14-21 but I placed my order on the 11th and got an email that my order was "completed" the next day . Does that mean it was shipped ?

Reaction score
The reason I'm asking is bc I have USPS informed delivery so any package that's on the way comes up there and it's not there which means it hasn't been shipped out even though it said completed in the email from GK..

Reaction score
I ordered from this source and got the shipment today. I'm not going to use the products for a while since I still have from my previous source.

Reaction score
The reason I'm asking is bc I have USPS informed delivery so any package that's on the way comes up there and it's not there which means it hasn't been shipped out even though it said completed in the email from GK..
This isnt entirely correct. Just because you use informed delivery doesnt mean it will always show up. If it is a hand written label and someone uses the kiosk the package wont always show up in the network. People have to remember this isnt like ordering from Amazon. Ive use GK on several occasions and the peoduct always showed up at the house with in 3-4 days.

Pmb

Reaction score
Hello I’m new to site and trying to get back into shape.
I’m looking for a cycle of teen a.
Can I really purchase it here in the states or does it come from overseas?
Any info is grateful.

Reaction score
Hello I’m new to site and trying to get back into shape.
I’m looking for a cycle of teen a.
Can I really purchase it here in the states or does it come from overseas?
Any info is grateful.

Teen B is way better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads