Half-life question

Reaction score
Going on vacation for 18 days in march. Currently just on trt. Would it be dumb to take 2-2.5ccs before leaving, I’m assuming 120 test would clear out before I’m back. Using test e, I could always get test U, just wondering if that’s necessary. Thanks

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
lots of us take a large dose if we're going to be gone longer than a week. Pretty normal approach... it's not perfect, but good enough for government work 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
lots of us take a large dose if we're going to be gone longer than a week. Pretty normal approach... it's not perfect, but good enough for government work 🤷‍♂️
Thanks. I think that’s the plan then. Appreciate you!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah you got good advice above. Double up on the shot and you'll be fine. Actually, even if you missed a shot, you probably wouldn't become symptomatic. You'll still be able to bang the wife or girlfriend, or the wife and girlfriend. Lol

Reaction score
Yeah you got good advice above. Double up on the shot and you'll be fine. Actually, even if you missed a shot, you probably wouldn't become symptomatic. You'll still be able to bang the wife or girlfriend, or the wife and girlfriend. Lol
Ex girlfriend/mother of my kids 😂😂

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Now why would they go an deny a good upstanding diabetic citizen his insulin ?

Reaction score
Now why would they go an deny a good upstanding diabetic citizen his insulin ?

I’m so confused about this comment lol. But a lot of people don’t know this but you can get insulin without a prescription at Walmart under brand name Novalin R. It’s a 70/30 mix of slow and rapid acting human insulin, they also offer rapid acting human insulin for 25$ a vial.

I personally believe NovoRapid is superior to anything else.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I’m so confused about this comment lol. But a lot of people don’t know this but you can get insulin without a prescription at Walmart under brand name Novalin R. It’s a 70/30 mix of slow and rapid acting human insulin, they also offer rapid acting human insulin for 25$ a vial.

I was postulating that if some one perhaps say had ,, test and not insulin in their diabetic kit ,, who would know ? Not that I travel but it seems logical to me.

Reaction score

I've been using novalin R a good bit I thought it was the faster acting one but yeah looks like novalin N is faster. How much do they sell the N for?

Reaction score
I've been using novalin R a good bit I thought it was the faster acting one but yeah looks like novalin N is faster. How much do they sell the N for?
It’s just under 26$ in my state exact same price l. Bart’s from state to state, and there’s 2 states you can’t get OTC I think Idaho and somewhere else

Reaction score
It’s just under 26$ in my state exact same price l. Bart’s from state to state, and there’s 2 states you can’t get OTC I think Idaho and somewhere else
damn I'll switch to N next time then but its gunna take like 6 months to go through this vial

Reaction score
I was postulating that if some one perhaps say had ,, test and not insulin in their diabetic kit ,, who would know ? Not that I travel but it seems logical to me.
This is genius. Literally load an hypothetically empty slin vial, and throw something else in there! This literally just made my day. Thanks have some clear stuff In mct that looks identical!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
This is genius. Literally load an hypothetically empty slin vial, and throw something else in there! This literally just made my day. Thanks have some clear stuff In mct that looks identical!
I'm not a traveler or commuter so it's only a logical deduction not something I have tried or do.

New Threads