Happy to be in the community!

Reaction score
31 male here.

Been lifting since 2017 and I am excited to learn more. Very happy to be here and thank you all for the community here.

Just recently started trt with my doctor 2 months ago and have had amazing life changing results because of it. This is what has lead me to come to this board to become more educated for my health.

I initially tested 550 for total test and free test was 82.

I weighed 180 at the time and my doctor put me on 0.8 test once weekly with clomid.

My 6 week labs ended up happened 1 week late so 7 weeks on the program when my blood was taken my test levels had gone up to a whoppin' 1947! And free test was at 327! My doctor called me and asked if I was taking my dosage right and I was certainly not fucking that up. What actually happened is I had lost 15 pounds of fat and put on serious muscle mass during this time so I went from 180 to 165.

So now my doctor reduced me to 0.6 and I am going to see how that treats me in the up coming blood work.

Is this normal for someone to have such high test from this? Either way, it felt like a million bucks and the quick gains were amazing. Hope to learn more as I go. Thanks again everyone

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG bruh!

So youre test before trt was 550? Then what, 160 mgs put you that high?? Yeah, no Dr is gonna go for that shit lol. That's a pretty awesome start tho! Nice job!

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG bruh!

So youre test before trt was 550? Then what, 160 mgs put you that high?? Yeah, no Dr is gonna go for that shit lol. That's a pretty awesome start tho! Nice job!
Thanks!
I saw suggestions for 500mg a week for a T cycle but I couldnt imagine ever putting 3x that

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Is this a men's clinic that you're going through? I'm having trouble understanding why your Dr would put you on TRT if your levels were already at 550 ng/dl. 🤔

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Is this a men's clinic that you're going through? I'm having trouble understanding why your Dr would put you on TRT if your levels were already at 550 ng/dl. 🤔
It is actually advertised as a health and wellness clinic that has services for men and women.

My doctor said that he focuses more on what the patient is feeling so when I described my low test symptoms he was happy to treat me. He said that everyone is different so 550 for me still may manifest low test symptoms.

Reaction score
Thanks!
I saw suggestions for 500mg a week for a T cycle but I couldnt imagine ever putting 3x that
Dude if you're getting almost 2k off 160mgs a week, you are pretty damn lucky I'd say. You prob won't need too much when/if you want to blast.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've seen levels close to your 160mgs for guys that were taking 500mgs or more.
Here is my before and after. 2nd blood work done at 7 weeks. 3 days after receiving my 160mg injection IM.

Attachments

• hormones4.png
    hormones4.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 4

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Just for the record someone else is using my account. I didn't say this. But if by chance you want to keep the higher injections of pharmacy test. 4 weeks before your next bloodwork this user that isn't me would suggest stopping the injections. That way your test levels won't be so elevated.
By the way this user that isn't rickt is envious. He takes 0.3 ml a week of trt and there is no significant change in test. That is the max dose.
Et returning home.
Hi from someone other than rickt.

Reaction score
Just for the record someone else is using my account. I didn't say this. But if by chance you want to keep the higher injections of pharmacy test. 4 weeks before your next bloodwork this user that isn't me would suggest stopping the injections. That way your test levels won't be so elevated.
By the way this user that isn't rickt is envious. He takes 0.3 ml a week of trt and there is no significant change in test. That is the max dose.
Et returning home.
Hi from someone other than rickt.
whats taking a 4 week break going to do to my test levels? I imagine it would go back down to the 550 range. But I get what that user who isnt Rickt is saying.
The only issue I have right now is my PSA levels shot up a surprising amount and my doctor wants to make sure that stabilizes otherwise it might indicate I need to go get a biopsy for prostate cancer.
I haven't blasted or cycled anything yet and this TRT is my first taste of that sweet juice. Leading up to lowering my dose, I am certain it felt exactly like blasting a cycle of Test. Unbelievable muscle growth along with fat loss.

My goals is primarily longevity so I want to find optimal T ranges to live at and then figure out blasting down the road.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
whats taking a 4 week break going to do to my test levels? I imagine it would go back down to the 550 range. But I get what that user who isnt Rickt is saying.
The only issue I have right now is my PSA levels shot up a surprising amount and my doctor wants to make sure that stabilizes otherwise it might indicate I need to go get a biopsy for prostate cancer.
I haven't blasted or cycled anything yet and this TRT is my first taste of that sweet juice. Leading up to lowering my dose, I am certain it felt exactly like blasting a cycle of Test. Unbelievable muscle growth along with fat loss.

My goals is primarily longevity so I want to find optimal T ranges to live at and then figure out blasting down the road.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
First time I've read any of this. My mother must have posted that. Strange on trt my prostate markers went back to normal. Do some research. Get solid advice. But I thought prostate cancer was most often from high estrogen. But please get solid info on that.

New Threads