Hi! I am new here and I am former Ukrainian athlete.

Reaction score
"Hi everybody!
Just a few words about myself...
I started training in a gym in 2014 just to lose some fat. I didn't plan to become an athlete, but my trainer advised me to try, and I am really thankful for this. It was an amazing experience.
In 2017, I stopped participating in competitions. I tried myself in IFBB and UBPF in the figure category. Despite the fact that my muscle mass was growing well, there were some drawbacks. These included a wide waist, difficulties with posing, and a weak central nervous system (CNS) that didn't allow for sufficient recovery after intense workouts.
My transformation in the photo below will describe even better than any words.
So the goal is to replicate the experience at least by 70 percent.

Attachments

• 530734cc-3dfa-41e2-9e55-1978a1276e62.jpg
    530734cc-3dfa-41e2-9e55-1978a1276e62.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 44

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!!

Reaction score
I hope it really is a woman and not some weird dude poser. This sausage party could use some feminine perspective.

Reaction score
I hope it really is a woman and not some weird dude poser. This sausage party could use some feminine perspective.
Hmm... For what?
I am a real person. You may google Larisa Grinevich. On the first page there should be my competition photos.

Reaction score
... Or comment any post on my Instagram page @grinevich_larisa and I will answer you 🙂 That is opened for nonsubscribers.

Reaction score
Few years ago I was registered on a famous russian bodybuilding forum. There were many famous and talented russian speaking athletes from Ukraine, Belarussia and Russia of course. These three countries doesn't have any language barriers. But according to the situation in the world don't have any desire to stay there. Don't want to discuss politics.
Interesting if there's any difference between Canadian and European athletes. That's why I am here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm... For what?
I am a real person. You may google Larisa Grinevich. On the first page there should be my competition photos.
Larisa,
I'm not seeking to offend. We've dealt with fakes prior, and I just wanted to express my hope that you don't fall into that category. As for the female perspective, we don't often have that on this board. I'm obviously not ashamed to say, I like/love women. Welcome to the UG.

Reaction score
what does a subscription entail?
Nothing ))) This is a private page. You shouldn't subscribe.
I mean it is opened for everyone. I just wanted to say it is easy to check am I real or fake.

Reaction score
Few years ago I was registered on a famous russian bodybuilding forum. There were many famous and talented russian speaking athletes from Ukraine, Belarussia and Russia of course. These three countries doesn't have any language barriers. But according to the situation in the world don't have any desire to stay there. Don't want to discuss politics.
Interesting if there's any difference between Canadian and European athletes. That's why I am here.
Welcome to the UG!! May I ask the name of the Russian bodybuilding forum?

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!! May I ask the name of the Russian bodybuilding forum?
I have joined this forum in 2016 during my first preparation. I had many questions about pharmacology for women, specifically during the drying phase. At that time, I hadn't used any hormonal drugs during the offseason and had no plans to do so. I don't know what the situation is here, but for some reason, it's not common to discuss female pharmacology in detail there. I don't understand why there's a sense of shame about it. I'm generally surprised by how freely alcohol and cigarettes are sold, while pharmacology is stricktly controled. Of course, any medical drug should be used responsibly and sold with a prescription, but the strict prohibition, as it is done now, seems very strange.

New Threads