hi

Reaction score
hi I'm new here I never had tons of previous accounts who get banned after only a few hours since years on every forums of the internet

I workout since 2 years, after 3 months natty I started steroids because I like optimization
my arms are 14 inches and 2/8 they're small I'm sorry but very low fat ,at least

I initially started working out to have more sex and it worked
now I opened a onlyfans, I've only one subscriber, I need more muscle mass so I'll have more subscribers

more muscle = more money and more sex and more love 💕

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Even with a shit English translator I get the point. Unfortunatly I've seen too many like you come and go.

You have serious diet and training issues. Get help here by posting what you eat and how you train.

There is no benifits in doing steroids if the basics are wrong. You will just keep that one subscriber and when your mother is sick of looking you will be alone.

There are plenty here who will help you. But I don't think you will ask.
The road you are traveling ends at a cliff. Turn back now.

Hi Welcome.

Reaction score
Even with a shit English translator I get the point. Unfortunatly I've seen too many like you come and go.

You have serious diet and training issues. Get help here by posting what you eat and how you train.

There is no benifits in doing steroids if the basics are wrong. You will just keep that one subscriber and when your mother is sick of looking you will be alone.

Hi Welcome.
Too late. The troll was banned. Never stop believing!

Reaction score

Hi Welcome.
was a troll. got banned.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Too late. The troll was banned. Never stop believing!
You owe me 5 minutes lifter. I'm keeping a tab. It's an hour and a half I have wasted replying to your bs. Could have had sex twice and watched a movie in that hour and a half. Well if the movie was 80 minutes long.

Reaction score
You owe me 5 minutes lifter. I'm keeping a tab. It's an hour and a half I have wasted replying to your bs. Could have had sex twice and watched a movie in that hour and a half. Well if the movie was 80 minutes long.
I bet you could wipe your ass with that tab you're pimpin. That man has forgotten more about bodybuilding than you probably will ever know.
You should be grateful to have such wisdom at your fingertips for FREE!

New Threads