Hopefully I didn't shoot myself in the foot!

Dunamis

Reaction score
I asked the Dr what the frequency of lab work will be. He told me that I would fill out a questionnaire every two months and he would adjust based on the results. Blood work is completed....get this...once per year. LOL! I didn't know how to respond. LOL

Reaction score
Not sure why your doctor would up your test to 200 mg a week if at 100 your test level came back at 1100 and makes no sense so are you speaking correctly about what you’re talking about

Dunamis

Reaction score
Not sure why your doctor would up your test to 200 mg a week if at 100 your test level came back at 1100 and makes no sense so are you speaking correctly about what you’re talking about
There's more to the story, but to your point...when I transitioned to the new company, it was their bloodwork that showed my test at 1100. I told my new Dr that my previous Dr had just hiked my dosage from 100 to 175. The new Dr didnt really discuss my test levels. He just commented that his starting dosage is 200 per week as a starting point. A bi-monthly survey will be used to tailor my dosages as required with an annual blood test.

I am no expert...not at all, but the info that I put above is accurate.

Thanks for the response.

New Threads