Injection too shallow?

Reaction score
So I couldn’t find my preferred length and gauge needles anymore. So I went with the same gauge but instead of 1.5 inches, I got 0.5 inches. Figured I would just bury that shit idk.
I hit VG
Well now I have horrible PIP and a 2.5x1 inch rectangular welt on my hip.
Did I inject too shallow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 22

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, it probably leaked out into the SubQ.

No worries, it'll still get absorbed though.

1" is a solid all around needle size, I'd save those 1/2's for where there's less fat, like quads and delts.

Reaction score
I just went thru this my brother..
I never ever used short needles unless I used gh.
This time I had a bunch of insulin pins and they were. 5. I payed for this for a whole week. With multiple injections in a few day period.
My left thigh turned red. I injected Inmy upper thigh and it ran all the way around and halfway down was red..
But the absolute worse was I injected in my stomach. I won’t even get into what happened.
The other day I used the same medicin and used a 1” 23 gauge in my thigh. Had some discomfort and it got a little swelled but it’s not from the depth. It is from the type of medicine.
What are you injecting.

Be_A_Hero

Reaction score
I think sometimes we just hit some wrong parts of our glutes, happened to me a few times with a inch long 25 gauge, gotta nice little mound but it goes away and I def wasn’t injecting too shallow. Shit one time I put the needle all the way in and that happened

Reaction score
Yeah, it probably leaked out into the SubQ.

No worries, it'll still get absorbed though.

1" is a solid all around needle size, I'd save those 1/2's for where there's less fat, like quads and delts.
I use 27g but I can’t find anything past .5 idk why

Reaction score
I just went thru this my brother..
I never ever used short needles unless I used gh.
This time I had a bunch of insulin pins and they were. 5. I payed for this for a whole week. With multiple injections in a few day period.
My left thigh turned red. I injected Inmy upper thigh and it ran all the way around and halfway down was red..
But the absolute worse was I injected in my stomach. I won’t even get into what happened.
The other day I used the same medicin and used a 1” 23 gauge in my thigh. Had some discomfort and it got a little swelled but it’s not from the depth. It is from the type of medicine.
What are you injecting.
Test e and npp at the moment
But it’s from a source I always use and these are my scone vials each from this cycle, and I’ve used these current vials for the last couple of weeks no issues. I never have PIP

Reaction score
I think sometimes we just hit some wrong parts of our glutes, happened to me a few times with a inch long 25 gauge, gotta nice little mound but it goes away and I def wasn’t injecting too shallow. Shit one time I put the needle all the way in and that happened
I used 27g 1.5 all the time, but this was my first injection with .5 inch. I swear I heard a crunch or something and I thought the needle broke off in my VG lmao

Reaction score
I use 25 g
Random question: if I wanted to post my purchases from sources and give reviews is that allowed? My biggest issue with a new source is if it’s trustworthy and I figure it would help other newbies

New Threads