Anyone using primo with trt

Jonjon

Reaction score
Just curious how this has worked for any of you guys if you’ve done it. I’m trying it to start with 100mg test and 100 primo a week. I’m hoping it might help keep estrogen a little lower. My estradiol tends to run real high on test. Don’t really have any problems with it other than libido, estradiol has to be just right for me for that.

Adex works for me but seems to hamper my strength for some strange reason so I’m avoiding it

I’ll be running 100mg test cyp, 100mg primo e, and 120mg npp.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
I'm currently doing this but I've been increasing dosages into blast range. I jumped right in with 200 primo/100 test and after a month my e2 was <15. Motivation to train was out the window. Upped the test to 160 then 200 a couple weeks later and felt a little better. Two weeks ago test went up to 250 and primo is down to 100. Feel wayyyyyy better but I haven't gotten bloods to see how e2 looks.

In my experience it absolutely helps manage e2. If I was running it with 100 test I'd have to keep the primo in the 30-50mg range I'd guess. But I don't know if the "ai effect" is dependent on the dose in that it's less effective at e2 management at lower doses.

If my bloods come back with lipids and liver values in a bad spot it kind of takes it off the list of trt adjuncts, but that's just me. But yea primo seems prettttttyyyy fucking cool.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I'm currently doing this but I've been increasing dosages into blast range. I jumped right in with 200 primo/100 test and after a month my e2 was <15. Motivation to train was out the window. Upped the test to 160 then 200 a couple weeks later and felt a little better. Two weeks ago test went up to 250 and primo is down to 100. Feel wayyyyyy better but I haven't gotten bloods to see how e2 looks.

In my experience it absolutely helps manage e2. If I was running it with 100 test I'd have to keep the primo in the 30-50mg range I'd guess. But I don't know if the "ai effect" is dependent on the dose in that it's less effective at e2 management at lower doses.

If my bloods come back with lipids and liver values in a bad spot it kind of takes it off the list of trt adjuncts, but that's just me. But yea primo seems prettttttyyyy fucking cool.
Great info
Thanks!

Jonjon

Reaction score

Eq put my e2 at 9, I know the feeling. Killed my gains too

Reaction score
It would be good for a blast to add primo. I've used it a couple times a few years back and liked the gains without the sides compared to running test.

Besides I just feel rich when I'm on Primobolan.