Intro

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just joined this board after a few days of lurking. I found a lot of useful info and the people in here seem knowledgable so I will defenetly stick and I look forward to learn from you all. Oh and sorry for my english, ik it's not perfect.
So I just wanted to share a little about myself : I'm a 20 yo male from Italy. I'm currently 6'1 211lbs. Started working out at 16 after being overweight for the majority of my life. After 2 years of training I stopped for 2 years because of lockdown and other problems.

Now it's been 2 or 3 months since I started working out again and I love it, I realized how much I missed going to the gym and I'm having lots of fun. But now I need to restart my journey and I want to do it in the best way possible and that's why I'll need your advice and help. As soon as Ill be able to attach links (it says that i need 10 posts to do it) I'll post some more info with images and my whole journey with questions and doubts that I hope you will answer and help me with.

bigrobbie

Reaction score
Ok bro. Welcome. Helps available, just research before you ask... spoon-feeding doesn't do you any favors, just some advice. Glad to have you

Reaction score
Ok bro. Welcome. Helps available, just research before you ask... spoon-feeding doesn't do you any favors, just some advice. Glad to have you
Thanks man. I'll probably just make my own log with my goals and how I want to attain them and if someone will want to jump in and give some advice it'll be cool. I read my post again and it seemed like I wanted to make a "help me pls" thread full of questions but that's not the case haha

bigrobbie

Reaction score
@Tarz
We were just messing with you, appreciate you being a good sport... you'll fit in well here!

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just joined this board after a few days of lurking. I found a lot of useful info and the people in here seem knowledgable so I will defenetly stick and I look forward to learn from you all. Oh and sorry for my english, ik it's not perfect.
So I just wanted to share a little about myself : I'm a 20 yo male from Italy. I'm currently 6'1 211lbs. Started working out at 16 after being overweight for the majority of my life. After 2 years of training I stopped for 2 years because of lockdown and other problems.

Now it's been 2 or 3 months since I started working out again and I love it, I realized how much I missed going to the gym and I'm having lots of fun. But now I need to restart my journey and I want to do it in the best way possible and that's why I'll need your advice and help. As soon as Ill be able to attach links (it says that i need 10 posts to do it) I'll post some more info with images and my whole journey with questions and doubts that I hope you will answer and help me with.
Welcome to the boards

New Threads