Intro

Reaction score
Sorry guys,
I posted in the chat box haha. Haven't used a forum with one of those before. I was a sponsor on HoG australia back in the day.
I'm on trt so blast and cruise. Ozzy lad that's in thailand for now. I've been training in one thing or another for about 23 years. I've run most types of cycles and went through a super high dose phase etc.. I'm pretty chill these days and just run trt and stick to pretty simple old school cycles. I only run tren now if single... or if I'm willing to be single in the immediate future 😂
If anyone could help a brother out I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for an online THAI Source that you've actually used and is G2G.. IVE TRIED EVERY PHARMACY WHERE I AM AND NO LUCK. sry caps
Thanks lad.

Reaction score
Sorry guys,
I posted in the chat box haha. Haven't used a forum with one of those before. I was a sponsor on HoG australia back in the day.
I'm on trt so blast and cruise. Ozzy lad that's in thailand for now. I've been training in one thing or another for about 23 years. I've run most types of cycles and went through a super high dose phase etc.. I'm pretty chill these days and just run trt and stick to pretty simple old school cycles. I only run tren now if single... or if I'm willing to be single in the immediate future 😂
If anyone could help a brother out I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for an online THAI Source that you've actually used and is G2G.. IVE TRIED EVERY PHARMACY WHERE I AM AND NO LUCK. sry caps
Thanks lad.
Welcome. But my man, you are going to regret choosing that username.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Ok so that answers that. Bbbg is like batman sometimes. It seems like there is nothing he doesent know.
We have two of them. Better than two of me I guess.
If you are in Thai for more than 2 hours you would be a rep by now I would have thought. Or is that just china and India.

Where are you looking. Try the police. Make sure you ask with your questions written on large denomination notes.
Good idea not to ask in loud speaker or intro. Someone will edit your intro down to
Sorry guys
Thanks lads.

Reaction score
Ok so that answers that. Bbbg is like batman sometimes. It seems like there is nothing he doesent know.
We have two of them. Better than two of me I guess.
If you are in Thai for more than 2 hours you would be a rep by now I would have thought. Or is that just china and India.

Where are you looking. Try the police. Make sure you ask with your questions written on large denomination notes.
Good idea not to ask in loud speaker or intro. Someone will edit your intro down to
Sorry guys
Thanks lads.
Honestly, only been here two weeks and asking the cops seriously seems like my best beet. They're loose as fuck haha. Yeah all good I'm going to try the one that I saw. I'll se what happens. Just off here bofer other Phoenix dude starts hunting me haha. Thanks mate

Reaction score
😂😂😂 which means hes loved. I changed my avatar anyway. Hope it helps. 😁

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I'm ready for The Tuscon or The Flagstaff or even The Yuma at this point.

Reaction score
😂😂😂😂
Well, on that note... like my Phoenix 2.0 avatar?
I like everything about you compared to the old useless miserable Phoenix.

What’s your training look like. Can you post it in the following thread and drown out the nonsense:

Last edited:

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Howdy

You Ozzies are alright by me , I've known a few of ya over the years. Solid dudes and you're all crazy as shithouse rats. I dig that !

Reaction score
Man at the moment I'm just getting back to it. I was traveling for the last eight months. I got a month in the gym in Ukraine, a couple months in Japan and a month in Australia with like 3 week breaks in countries in-between. So a big part of Thailand is to get back to it. I was doing upper body lower body and now an old beach weights routine. Back and bi, chest and tri... 45 min sessions. 8 to 12 reps. Boring old school stuff. Nothing special. I'll up something each workout obviously. Diet is getting on point, little hard with the different food here but have found a few great market stalls with heaps cheap chicken and fish that taste awesome and cheap as!!!

Reaction score
Howdy

You Ozzies are alright by me , I've known a few of ya over the years. Solid dudes and you're all crazy as shithouse rats. I dig that !
Haha, thanks mate. Man, yeah I have another ozzy lad here too. I was a bull rider and he is a base jumper. Everyone thinks we're cooked! It's definitely the land of adrenaline junkies.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Haha, thanks mate. Man, yeah I have another ozzy lad here too. I was a bull rider and he is a base jumper. Everyone thinks we're cooked! It's definitely the land of adrenaline junkies.
Sounds about right ,, my one bud's an opal miner , crazy drunken mad man lives in a hole in the ground.

Wild fucking country for sure.

Reaction score
Sounds about right ,, my one bud's an opal miner , crazy drunken mad man lives in a hole in the ground.

Wild fucking country for sure.
Oh real?! Yeah they're mad as a cut snake! Coober peedy? The whole town live underground in holes! It's something ey!?!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Oh real?! Yeah they're mad as a cut snake! Coober peedy? The whole town live underground in holes! It's something ey!?!
Right on , you're the first person to ever know what I'm talking about ,, yeah he lives out there , mines opals.

Looks like the surface of the fucking moon , half the towns underground n shit , wild place.

New Threads