Hello new guy here

Reaction score
I don't want to critique you, I just want to see. Surely you can see how your refusal here seems really odd.

When I know you better, then maybe we can joke around... but until that happens this is where we are.
I dont see my refusal as being odd. I see your persistence of wanting see my half naked body is being odd. How about we get to know each other better like you say, before I show you the goods. Jokes before strokes baby.

Reaction score
I enjoy the razzing fellas. Keep it up. Shows you care. :))
Well, your intro said you’re here to educate yourself so sit back and get educated. In the meantime, your antiquated ideas on training are like a trip down memory lane.

Reaction score
I dont see my refusal as being odd. I see your persistence of wanting see my half naked body is being odd. How about we get to know each other better like you say, before I show you the goods. Jokes before strokes baby.
Nobody said anything about “half-naked”. What are ya? Gay or something.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You're really not funny, and I'm not just saying that.

Your original photo looks like it came from a stock image site. It looks fake, and not because the physique is amazing (it definitely is not)... far from it.

Nobody said anything about “half-naked”. What are ya? Gay or something.
Most Lifters are gay, don't you know that?

Reaction score
You're really not funny, and I'm not just saying that.

Your original photo looks like it came from a stock image site. It looks fake, and not because the physique is amazing (it definitely is not)... far from it.

Most Lifters are gay, don't you know that?
Its never amazing, Its never enough, im never satisfied..

Reaction score
You also said you were a “Powerbuilder” yet you don’t lift heavy anymore. Seems you’re ambiguous about lots of stuff.
Im a jack of all trades master of none. I love lifting period. I get it bro.. you all want truth and accountability. I definitely wont be on here spreading misinformation.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
wow, so you really don't keep any other pictures of yourself? Do you always strike a most muscular pose in all your pictures? That must be incredibly awkward to be doing all the time.

Other members asked to see your arms, and I want to see everything you're working with. There's no difference between what they asked and what I did. Your refusal to provide another picture seems unusual, to say it kindly.
Possibly because he is new thinks you are a twinky watcher. But we know different. :unsure:

New Threads