Is QSC test U complete crap?

Reaction score
I injected a CC per day of 350mg/mL testosterone undecanoate from QSC for 61 days before a blood draw of 2770 total test and 1186pg/mL free test. The free test is the highest I've ever had before by far, I think I only hit 600 on a gram a week of test cyp previously so the free test adds up, but why is my total test not more in the range of 8 or 9000ng/mL? I was 4700 on a gram of cyp

Reaction score
You injected a test ester that has a half life of 21 days everyday for 61 days? Can I ask why?

Also i think youre mixing up the units. Pg/ml is 10x the units of ng/dl. Meaning, your free test is 118.6 ng/dl, which would make sense if your total was 2770 ng/dl. If not, we need more info to help you. How low was your SHBG? If your SHBG is so low it would make sense why your free is disproportionately higher than your total, but free usually around 2-3% of your total.

Post your entire blood panel for more context

Reaction score
Screenshot_20231123_133012_Samsung Notes.jpg
You injected a test ester that has a half life of 21 days everyday for 61 days? Can I ask why?

Also i think youre mixing up the units. Pg/ml is 10x the units of ng/dl. Meaning, your free test is 118.6 ng/dl, which would make sense if your total was 2770 ng/dl. If not, we need more info to help you. How low was your SHBG? If your SHBG is so low it would make sense why your free is disproportionately higher than your total, but free usually around 2-3% of your total.

Post your entire blood panel for more context

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231123_132932_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20231123_132932_Samsung Notes.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Yeah dude ur mixing up the units. Total is measured in ng/dl and free is pg/ml. To compare you need to convert to the same units.

A free of 1186 pg/ml is the same as 118.6 ng/dl. Compared to your total of 2770 ng/dl, your free aligns with your total.

The other way around would be that your total is 27,700pg/ml and free is 1186 pg/ml if thats what youre looking for.

Reaction score
Oh ya I meant 9000ng/dL not mL

I didn't mix up the the 2700ng/dL TT and 1186pg/mL results, that's what they are.

Reaction score
Bro im saying that your bloodwork will never show a 9000ng/dl total unless u straight up injected straight into your vein. Youre mixing up the units of your free and total. Youre blodwork checks out in terms of your hormonal panel.

To answer the subject question, it would mean QSC Test U isn’t crap. I’ve had no experience with them but it shows in your bloodwork that theyre gtg.
Oh ya I meant 9000ng/dL not mL

I didn't mix up the the 2700ng/dL TT and 1186pg/mL results, that's what they are.

Reaction score
Bro im saying that your bloodwork will never show a 9000ng/dl total unless u straight up injected straight into your vein.
Why not? I pulled 4700ng/dL on a gram a week of cyp before, I pull 2700TT on 600mg cyp but I'm on 2450mg a week of test U for 8 weeks and 5 days at the time of the blood draw. People routinely pull 5k+ total test on these dosages of cyp and enanthate, I saw a couple guys pull 8kTT on 1 gram of test E

Reaction score
Why not? I pulled 4700ng/dL on a gram a week of cyp before, I pull 2700TT on 600mg cyp but I'm on 2450mg a week of test U for 8 weeks and 5 days at the time of the blood draw. People routinely pull 5k+ total test on these dosages of cyp and enanthate, I saw a couple guys pull 8kTT on 1 gram of test E
My apologies totally forgot about that beginning part. But have you pulled higher than 4700 before? If you haven’t jumping from 4700 to 9000 seems massive. From what I’ve seen, the more is better approach has its limits. With all due respect comparing your bloods to others also doesn’t seem like a good gauge either b/c everyone responds differently.
Maybe it is total crap, I hope someone comes on to share their own experiences with QSC Test U. You could also check out meso forums if you haven’t already.

Reaction score
My apologies totally forgot about that beginning part. But have you pulled higher than 4700 before? If you haven’t jumping from 4700 to 9000 seems massive. From what I’ve seen, the more is better approach has its limits. With all due respect comparing your bloods to others also doesn’t seem like a good gauge either b/c everyone responds differently.
Maybe it is total crap, I hope someone comes on to share their own experiences with QSC Test U. You could also check out meso forums if you haven’t already.
Nope never pulled higher, 1 gram of cyp per week and the 4700 total test was my biggest dose of test ever until I just took this test U at 2450mg per week. I think it seems to be accurately dosed and for some reason TT doesn't run high on test U because my free test is as if I'm on 2 grams a week I think, I only pulled 600's free test on a gram of cyp I think

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Fun fact, you don't need to shill out your shitty Chinese source.

If you have an issue with your bargain bin gear, go back to reddit or meso to complain about them.

No one here gives a shit about QSC

Reaction score
Fun fact, you don't need to shill out your shitty Chinese source.

If you have an issue with your bargain bin gear, go back to reddit or meso to complain about them.

No one here gives a shit about QSC
How am I not doing the opposite of shilling? My total test is one-fourth of expected, but maybe test U causes way lower TT than other esters, which is more to the point here. Bitter because they put your bathtub-brew out of business, much?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nope never pulled higher, 1 gram of cyp per week and the 4700 total test was my biggest dose of test ever until I just took this test U at 2450mg per week. I think it seems to be accurately dosed and for some reason TT doesn't run high on test U because my free test is as if I'm on 2 grams a week I think, I only pulled 600's free test on a gram of cyp I think
You think.

👆 There’s the problem.

New Threads