Life after having COVID FIVE times

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I just wanted to follow up on what life has been like since having COVID so many times. First off, it made my inner ear issue way worse than it was before. For example, before I sneeze, I get nauseated. Then when I squat or deadlift, I get nauseated too.

Next on the docket, it made my allergies worse. It seems that every little sniffle turns into an infection now when that used to not be the case. Then finally, it doesn't take much for any upper respiratory issue to make it to my lungs, taking weeks to months to get better.

Then for those who don't remember, those first six months after it almost killed me the first time were a living hell. I had low blood pressure and tachycardia along with narcolepsy and audible hallucinations. I seriously considered testing out my disability policy back then.

Reaction score
Holy shit man. Hope you continue to improve and return to some sense of normalcy. I had the shit twice. I was in Seattle when it all kicked off, then once again the whole family got it.

Not that it matters, as health is more important. Aside from what you mentioned, are you able to lift/workout?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'm back in the gym now and able to work out.
Fucken insane eh? At least we know it is real, what ever the fuck it is, its real… man made fuck u up, death to some exactly their plan

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I never tested positive for it or even tested for it, for that matter but I’m pretty sure I have an upper respiratory infection for life now.

New Threads