Liver pain?

Jonjon

Reaction score
I have a little dull pain on the right side of my abdomen. Halfway between ribs and hipbone. I’ve been on injectable dbol for 17 days now. 50mg a day and increased to 75mg a few days ago.

Only feel it if I laugh or move a certain way.

Probably just in my head but could it be my liver?
I wouldn’t think anything of it were it not for the dbol…

Reaction score
Other than location what makes you say liver pain? There is a lot going on in that area. Best way to tell is to go get some labs done or you would become jaundice.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Other than location what makes you say liver pain? There is a lot going on in that area. Best way to tell is to go get some labs done or you would become jaundice.

Just the fact that im taking injectable dbol. It’s going so well, I sure hope it’s just a coincidence

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could be ur appendix…. Google the organ chart (not looken for weiners) and take a look at whats on the right side…

BigChief1

Reaction score
Quit laughing u dam idiot! Just j/k!!! I don’t have the knowledge of most here. But when I’m in doubt I pull the plug. If it don’t get better pretty dam quick I go to a doctor and confess my sins. Better safe than sorry for this 43 year old man.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol injections aren't as liver toxic as orals. Hate to rain on ur parade but check for small lumps. Hernia hurts when u laugh. Most common near navel.
Not even sure liver toxic hurts. Rich piana would have been in pain for ten years.
Best to get it seen sooner than later.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Jaundice is a later sign of a liver problem. Of you're concerned why don't you see a doctor instead of asking a board full of not doctors?

Reaction score
Jaundice is a later sign of a liver problem. Of you're concerned why don't you see a doctor instead of asking a board full of not doctors?
Yes if Jaundice is showing it is much later, and Yes seeing a doctor is 100% and the best option is to not run it.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Just a little discomfort
Much better today. I honestly think it was from my belt being too tight Monday on some back movements. I keep it cinched tight to keep my umbilical hernia in lol… I’m falling apart

Of course the quick answer is see a dr but I figured a board full of juiceheads might know if you can liver pain from running a liver toxic compound

Injectable dbol is the bomb by the way. I’ve always loved regular dbol but usually give up after a couple weeks when sides build up. I tolerate 30mg a day ok for a while. But with the injectable I can handle 75mg a day, zero issues… when I felt that dull pain in my side the first thing I thought was the dbol but I think it was just a coincidence

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes if Jaundice is showing it is much later, and Yes seeing a doctor is 100% and the best option is to not run it.
Yes, I should have added if the dbol is a concern don't do it. Although the issue lies with oral steroids, not so much injectable, and any oral steroid is going to be harder on the liver than injectable.

Side note, always makes me chuckle and shake my head, and I see this quite a bit on this board. "I think I have a problem with "X" and I'm concerned." Or, it hurts when I do this.... Well, how about don't do that....

Jonjon

Reaction score
Side note, always makes me chuckle and shake my head, and I see this quite a bit on this board. "I think I have a problem with "X" and I'm concerned." Or, it hurts when I do this.... Well, how about don't do that....

But I’m makin gains Bricks! 😂

Honestly it’d have to be pretty severe to make me stop the dbol. I’ve been told the injectable is just as bad on the liver. I have no idea

Reaction score
D ball is liver toxic, but at the dosage you are running I wouldn't expect liver disease. Maybe slightly elevated liver values.

Remove it from your cycle and see what happens. I've ran dball as high as150mg/day. I wouldn’t do that for an extended period of time.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Definitely have less than six weeks to live. If you have any money, best blow it.