PIP pain

Reaction score
So I’m currently on 750 test E and 500 Eq per week. Take a shot every 3.5 days. I’m on week 15 and I have had virtually zero pip throughout the cycle. After my injection Sunday in my VG, it was painful. But just regular pip pain. It’s gotten progressively worse. Now it’s Wednesday and I cannot walk. Immense pain in my hip. There is minimal swelling and no redness. Any insight here? I greatly appreciate this community and all of the helpful context here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So I’m currently on 750 test E and 500 Eq per week. Take a shot every 3.5 days. I’m on week 15 and I have had virtually zero pip throughout the cycle. After my injection Sunday in my VG, it was painful. But just regular pip pain. It’s gotten progressively worse. Now it’s Wednesday and I cannot walk. Immense pain in my hip. There is minimal swelling and no redness. Any insight here? I greatly appreciate this community and all of the helpful context here.

Normally that shit goes away, but the whole "I cannot walk" statement scares the fuck out of me, and I'd possibly go to the ER or something if it was that bad.

I get it sometimes randomly, but it's usually just annoying and goes away after a few days.

Reaction score
Normally that shit goes away, but the whole "I cannot walk" statement scares the fuck out of me, and I'd possibly go to the ER or something if it was that bad.

I get it sometimes randomly, but it's usually just annoying and goes away after a few days.

I was debating on going to the doctor but there is no redness or swelling. So hopefully this just goes away. Just odd that it progressively got worse.

Reaction score
Bumping @Sentinel620 when did it end up going away? Just injected too fast and have the worst pip from Test C 250 and Primo (inj 350 C and 100 primo one go) think it went to fast have 100 degree body heat and 2 day pip. Ughhhhhhhhhh

Used the gear plenty so think my technique was faulty -

Reaction score

Is it from the same vial? I had an issue once when I switched vials.