Lowered sex drive on primo?

Reaction score
Anyone else have no sex drive on primo? Primo to me was the perfect steroid besides hair loss and no mental libido at all. My dick worked just fine.. but I lacked any kind of degeneracy I used to have. I would get 0 morning wood.. and even when I upped test/ throw in dbol and HCG it didn’t really do a whole lot. After one round I was done like an old man and I’d usually end up going to sleep. Even with ass right in my face I’d rather take a nap or cuddle.

Also made me more passive and lethargic… kinda felt like a “pussy.” HCG did help a little bit but I wasn’t consistent with it.. thoughts? Sucks because I looked better than I did on tren but felt like I was asexual pretty much the entire cycle.

Solution
Funny thing I’m pretty much the exact same way… but Tren, Nand, and Anadrol all make my gyno worse. The compounds that make me the horniest also really seem to fuck with my nips unless I’m pounding AIs. Even DHB my libido isn’t as strong as I was a natty, but it’s better than primo. I’ve been looking into an anti progestin to maybe help this problem with tren gyno and bloating I get from it with higher test.

Maybe adding HCG EOD would help?

It'd have to be one hell of a coincidence that progestins (nandrolone/tren) and an "non-traditional" estrogen receptor agonist like drol both increase your sex drive.

Steroid receptor cross-reactivity in progestins and the necessity of estrogen in men's sex drives probably are why your...
Reaction score
If you want to lower your prolactin for sexual performance there is lighter approaches like adderall or Wellbutrin it will take longer, but when you use a dopamine agonist all your dopamine receptors down regulate causing more issues, but Prami is a safer alternative to Caber…

Reaction score
Just recently I ran dhb for the first time ever.. just finished.. started with 300mg and up it to 400 mg after my first bottle..
Loved it. Made me look very hard and well rounded.
Had a good diet going thanks to the r recommendation of @RiR0.. Guided me in loosing 30lbs..
so the weight loss plus the dhb chanceg my composition… pretty dramatic from where I started.

The only pain in the ass was it kept crashing on me. Easy fix…

I use pretty Normal dosages. Not sure if I would run it at 700mg..
Given the body a break right now and cruising for a month or so.. then I am going to bang it again.

Mon Btw welcome to the UG..
I see a lot of guys that been around you so that’s good enough for me..
🤙🤙✌️

Reaction score
Any solution on this? I'm running 200mg/mL Test Cyp /Week cruise (TRT) but added 100mg/mL Primo without doctor's approval, but my sex drive and morning wood basically was vaporized after about 4 weeks. Just one day, gone. I have hCG on deck, and also Deca. Sucks I mixed my Primo with my Test so I can either just add more Test and make it 3:1 or 4:1 and see how it goes, or maybe there's something else I can do. I wonder how long it will take if I just kill the primo for my sex drive to come back. Sucks too because I have 12 vials of Primo, was just planning on running it consistently, but I jumped the gun buying too much too soon, I didn't wait long enough to see how I'd react.

crido887

Reaction score
Any solution on this? I'm running 200mg/mL Test Cyp /Week cruise (TRT) but added 100mg/mL Primo without doctor's approval, but my sex drive and morning wood basically was vaporized after about 4 weeks. Just one day, gone. I have hCG on deck, and also Deca. Sucks I mixed my Primo with my Test so I can either just add more Test and make it 3:1 or 4:1 and see how it goes, or maybe there's something else I can do. I wonder how long it will take if I just kill the primo for my sex drive to come back. Sucks too because I have 12 vials of Primo, was just planning on running it consistently, but I jumped the gun buying too much too soon, I didn't wait long enough to see how I'd react.
Yes.

Remove the primo and try to resell to friends. Or love with no libido.

Reaction score
I came across this thread... and I have the SAME SHIT happen. On primo, I have normal morning woods, my dick works normally and totally fine but I have very little libido.

I always want it to be something other than the primo bc I have all of these damn Bayer Rimo amps but it always is. Even on 250mg test + 125 Rimobolan all from the pharmacy just dead inside no sexual degeneracy. I've done bloods on 500mg test and 250mg primo and my e2 was mid 20s. Now this is quite bizarre bc when I'm on my TRT dose of 140mg weekly my e2 is the same level and I have great libido. My best guess is there are only so many "make me horny" receptors in the body and when you have primo competing with the test, primo wins the race and gets there first to some of these receptors and its low androgenic profile causes a decrease in sex drive. There is a reason women can use this drug.

crido887

Reaction score
I came across this thread... and I have the SAME SHIT happen. On primo, I have normal morning woods, my dick works normally and totally fine but I have very little libido.

I always want it to be something other than the primo bc I have all of these damn Bayer Rimo amps but it always is. Even on 250mg test + 125 Rimobolan all from the pharmacy just dead inside no sexual degeneracy. I've done bloods on 500mg test and 250mg primo and my e2 was mid 20s. Now this is quite bizarre bc when I'm on my TRT dose of 140mg weekly my e2 is the same level and I have great libido. My best guess is there are only so many "make me horny" receptors in the body and when you have primo competing with the test, primo wins the race and gets there first to some of these receptors and its low androgenic profile causes a decrease in sex drive. There is a reason women can use this drug.
Some guys are fine on it.

I feel I could run test at 800mg and have it at act as an AI at 250. Week. (I have contemplated this lol)

Reaction score
Some guys are fine on it.

I feel I could run test at 800mg and have it at act as an AI at 250. Week. (I have contemplated this lol)

I saw you mentioned that your lipids were better on Masteron than primo... primo kills my lipids. Not single digits or anything HDL but cut my HDL to 30 from 60+ and boosted my LDL 50 points. I really don't understand how it came to be known as a safe drug (outside of the weak androgenic index) bc I've seen plenty of guys who get fucked up lipids on primo almost like they are on orals or something.

What have you found to be your best libido protocol? Mine seems to be when I'm transitioning back to TRT at 140mg a week + HCG 250-500 2x weekly. Anytime I add anything else I'm in trouble.

crido887

Reaction score
I saw you mentioned that your lipids were better on Masteron than primo... primo kills my lipids. Not single digits or anything HDL but cut my HDL to 30 from 60+ and boosted my LDL 50 points. I really don't understand how it came to be known as a safe drug (outside of the weak androgenic index) bc I've seen plenty of guys who get fucked up lipids on primo almost like they are on orals or something.

What have you found to be your best libido protocol? Mine seems to be when I'm transitioning back to TRT at 140mg a week + HCG 250-500 2x weekly. Anytime I add anything else I'm in trouble.
TRT alone. normal levels

Reaction score
Hi
I need ur help
I injected only 1 Primobolan 100ml per week, after 4 weeks I felt low libido and stopped cycle. I only injected 4 Primobolan 100ml in 4weeks
What can I do for libido now ?
What’s ur experience?

Reaction score
Yes.

Remove the primo and try to resell to friends. Or love with no libido.
Sorry to bring up old Thread but Similar situation here but a little different

Running the folllowing
400mg Test Cyp
300mg Primo
75mcg Levothyroxine DAILY (I have under active thyroid this is pharma from a Dr)

Is it really just worth removing I guess there is no like other ways round it? Happy to remove it as it will save me a few buck, Im currently only on a second cycle so I will most likely swap over to anavar perhaps. How long roughly should I expect my libido to come back if I drop my primo as a rough estimate? My SHBG has currently crashed and was around 7 (UK Based) and my estrogen was on the lower end of mid range but this is most likely to over using an Ai as I what I thought was High E side affects and was getting more emotional lol so I popped 0.5mg arimidex x2 a week which in turn seems to have potentially crashed my SHBG as my e2 has come down to mid normal. I will attach blood work now for reference.

Should I just drop Primo entirely is the real thing im after and if so would I be ok to chuck in Anavar even if my SHBG is already this low?

BLOODS ARE ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF OLD I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY AI FOR 2 WEEKS NOWDHEAMedichecks.pngHormonesMedichecks.pngProteins - MediChecks.png

Reaction score

Hello all, very interesting thread.

@jtmarlin41 and others:
How was your libido on masteron?!

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really thought this was all controversial talk about primo. Interesting how a lot are having issues with their e2 and libido . Curious if it’s just person to person or weather it actually lowers e2 and kills libido

Reaction score

Running the folllowing
400mg Test Cyp
300mg Primo
75mcg Levothyroxine DAILY (I have under active thyroid this is pharma from a Dr)

Is it really just worth removing I guess there is no like other ways round it? Happy to remove it as it will save me a few buck, Im currently only on a second cycle so I will most likely swap over to anavar perhaps. How long roughly should I expect my libido to come back if I drop my primo as a rough estimate? My SHBG has currently crashed and was around 7 (UK Based) and my estrogen was on the lower end of mid range but this is most likely to over using an Ai as I what I thought was High E side affects and was getting more emotional lol so I popped 0.5mg arimidex x2 a week which in turn seems to have potentially crashed my SHBG as my e2 has come down to mid normal. I will attach blood work now for reference.

Should I just drop Primo entirely is the real thing im after and if so would I be ok to chuck in Anavar even if my SHBG is already this low?

BLOODS ARE ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF OLD I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY AI FOR 2 WEEKS NOWView attachment 38012View attachment 38013View attachment 38014

I have this issue. Primo seems to kick in very fast for me. I was doing 400 test and added my first shot of 80 primo. Felt really good for the first few days then after my e2 tanked. Then after a week it got worse. Dead libido, hair falling out, achey joints, very dry physique. Personally I won’t touch it until I know my estrogen is high now. tried 600 test, 100 eq and added 60 primo to help with any sides from the eq and same low estrogen after a week. But it seems to be individual with primo

Reaction score

Running the folllowing
400mg Test Cyp
300mg Primo

BLOODS ARE ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF OLD I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY AI FOR 2 WEEKS NOWView attachment 38012View attachment 38013View attachment 38014
You may just need to reduce the primo dose by half or even more. Higher estrogen is good for libido and muscle building. That’s a high test level for 400 test as well. 450-500 test brings me to around 200nmol and mine is slightly overdosed but everyone metabolises differently.

Reaction score
I have this issue. Primo seems to kick in very fast for me. I was doing 400 test and added my first shot of 80 primo. Felt really good for the first few days then after my e2 tanked. Then after a week it got worse. Dead libido, hair falling out, achey joints, very dry physique. Personally I won’t touch it until I know my estrogen is high now. tried 600 test, 100 eq and added 60 primo to help with any sides from the eq and same low estrogen after a week. But it seems to be individual with primo
Bloodwork or just feelzzzz?

Reaction score
Bloodwork or just feelzzzz?
400 test and 100 primo I got bloods on and my estrogen was low. I get them do regularly, but I Didn’t get it done on 600 test with 100 eq and 60 primo as eq shows up as estrogen on standard hormone tests so just on feels. Added the primo after about 6 weeks to make sure the eq is fully saturated. But depending on the carrier oil for eq it kicks in after two weeks for me. I was using MCT for the 400 test which spikes my estrogen more as well. Second was GSO which is why I tried lower doses of the eq and primo, ive sent all my primo off to be tested as well.

Reaction score
400 test and 100 primo I got bloods on and my estrogen was low. I get them do regularly, but I Didn’t get it done on 600 test with 100 eq and 60 primo as eq shows up as estrogen on standard hormone tests so just on feels. Added the primo after about 6 weeks to make sure the eq is fully saturated. But depending on the carrier oil for eq it kicks in after two weeks for me. I was using MCT for the 400 test which spikes my estrogen more as well. Second was GSO which is why I tried lower doses of the eq and primo, ive sent all my primo off to be tested as well.
So much bullshit information.

Equipoise doesn’t show as E2. You got your info confused with tren.

And 60 mg of primo “crashes” your estrogen? Cmon. That’s crap.

Reaction score
So much bullshit information.

Equipoise doesn’t show as E2. You got your info confused with tren.

And 60 mg of primo “crashes” your estrogen? Cmon. That’s crap.

Ok mate…. like I said it’s individual. As stated previously I’ve done 400 test and 100 primo and I’ve had bloods confirming it’s low. I’ve had the side effects of low E on that combination with the eq, unless the eq was overdosed or kicked in the exact time I used the primo causing the issues. I know people doing low test and high primo and are fine. Every compound effects people differently. I stated it to see if anyone else has an issue as it’s a very uncommon thing to happen and was surprised myself. And eq does show up as high estrogen on standard blood tests even if it’s actually low check out moreplatesmoredates, he goes into detail on the subject.

Last edited:

New Threads