New Member Intro

Reaction score
Hey there guys, how goes it? Started lifting in my teens and was pretty consistent until my early mid 20’s. Took a break until about 30 and now I’m back on the lifting game like never before. Currently trying to dial in my diet to the point that I’m accurately able to determine my maintenance calories and consistently hit my macros.

Been on TRT since 2020 and started throwing in some blasts and other compounds just over a year ago. Seeing great results and love having AAS at my disposal to aid with effectively putting on muscle as I get into my mid 30’s.

I’ve done countless hours of self education on AAS and harm reduction through many other avenues and have just stumbled upon this forum. Hope to gain more priceless knowledge and make some new friends along the way. Cheers.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG

what's your goal this year?

Reaction score
welcome to the UG

what's your goal this year?
I’d like to cut to 10-12% bf for a spring break vacation (currently sitting around 14%), and then run a solid bulk until my wildfire season kicks off around June/July (essentially another cut/cruise due to not having access to a gym while on the fireline). Once the season is over I’d like to do one last good bulk and shatter some PR’s. In a perfect world I’d like to get into the 1500lb club before the end of this year.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome.
Why does every guy need trt b4 they are 30 now. that right world wide covid dropped every guys test levels over night. B4 that you didnt need trt till you hit 40.
All the best.

Reaction score
Hi. Welcome.
Why does every guy need trt b4 they are 30 now. that right world wide covid dropped every guys test levels over night. B4 that you didnt need trt till you hit 40.
All the best.
Believe it or not my test levels were 130-180 pre Covid…there was something in the water even before the big Covid scheme.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Yes seems toilet paper and rice were hard to get. But i certsinly noticed a shortage of natural testosterone in any guy wanting to do weight training after 2019.
Perhaps along with runny nose cough sore throat they should put shrunken balls on the list of symptoms.
Anyhow it is what it is. Anyone born before 1940 had no chance of getting trt ever. Even if they lost their balls in a war..

If you were born in the 50s you may get it after you turned 60. Born in the 60s you can get it after 50. In my country at any rate. Have to check with @Yano or @snake @leyroybrown for the rules over there. But I'm certain all 3 couldn't get it b4 they were 30.
If you were after 2000 you seem to be able to get trt even b4 your balls drop.

Guess kids born today are automatically on trt as soon as they r off the tit.
@Diesel would know. He keeps up to date with that sort of thing. Perhaps he will post in general what guidelines a clinic must follow. If there are any guide lines.
Anyhow all the best.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Yes seems toilet paper and rice were hard to get. But i certsinly noticed a shortage of natural testosterone in any guy wanting to do weight training after 2019.
Perhaps along with runny nose cough sore throat they should put shrunken balls on the list of symptoms.
Anyhow it is what it is. Anyone born before 1940 had no chance of getting trt ever. Even if they lost their balls in a war..

If you were born in the 50s you may get it after you turned 60. Born in the 60s you can get it after 50. In my country at any rate. Have to check with @Yano or @snake @leyroybrown for the rules over there. But I'm certain all 3 couldn't get it b4 they were 30.
If you were after 2000 you seem to be able to get trt even b4 your balls drop.

Guess kids born today are automatically on trt as soon as they r off the tit.
@Diesel would know. He keeps up to date with that sort of thing. Perhaps he will post in general what guidelines a clinic must follow. If there are any guide lines.
Anyhow all the best.
Where I am you have to test lower than 300ng/dl to qualify for trt. Not too sure about other states.

Reaction score
Where I am you have to test lower than 300ng/dl to qualify for trt. Not too sure about other states.
Where I am, if you go to your primary, you need to be below just slightly over the low point of the range to get prescribed T. For me, a 43 YO, the range was 200-1100 (absolutely ridiculous for a range to be that wide). I was at 373 and had to go to a men’s clinic.

New Threads