New member, glad to be here.

Reaction score
Slim85 here dropping by to say what’s up and put a little bit about myself out there so I’m not assumed to be a 🤖 I’m 37 yrs old 6’2” 207lbs former powerlifter dealing with some kidney damage likely from my younger years partying and using high levels of test and orals for comps back 10-12 years ago. I am now back to training hypertrophy and some strength where I can these days. Been back at it for a year consistently and cooking all my own food every Fukn day and have put on over 20lbs now since starting trt and training with lots of protein and carbs and calories. These days dealing with neck cervical and lumbar degeneration so training around the injuries like not loading up a squat bar anymore to train my legs I go with many other movements these days. Feeling much better physically and mentally since the trt began and making the gym a habit again. I’ve been in and out of training since I was 17-18 yrs old. Glad to be here at UGBB and am looking forward to meeting new guys with knowledge that will help me progress. Also looking to bump up my test dose cuz last 🩸 was 399… searching vendors on here through threads is a process lol I use to cop my ⚙️ from training partners at the gym.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
FWIW; I’d skip the vendors you see online, even here. We talk gear, but generally not our respective sources. Some members aren’t in the US and the rest of us represent most of the various States.

I’m CA, but we’ve got TX, AZ, MN, GA, and others.

Welcome and tell us about your training, but good start sir.

Reaction score
FWIW; I’d skip the vendors you see online, even here. We talk gear, but generally not our respective sources. Some members aren’t in the US and the rest of us represent most of the various States.

I’m CA, but we’ve got TX, AZ, MN, GA, and others.

Welcome and tell us about your training, but good start sir.
Nice to meet ya 🐻 my training these days is basically hypertrophy bodybuilding stuff. Each day has its own body part and that’s how I like to train these days and I’ll check back in on my big lifts from time to time like bench, over head press and deadlifts. Like I said not much of a bad squatter anymore

Reaction score
Do so at your own risk. We vouch for NONE of them, and I personally wouldn't use any of them. Be careful out there.

Welcome to the Underground.
Thanks, I was getting that feeling too not worth the risk esp when I got a legit script and just want to up the dose

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Slim85 here dropping by to say what’s up and put a little bit about myself out there so I’m not assumed to be a 🤖 I’m 37 yrs old 6’2” 207lbs former powerlifter dealing with some kidney damage likely from my younger years partying and using high levels of test and orals for comps back 10-12 years ago. I am now back to training hypertrophy and some strength where I can these days. Been back at it for a year consistently and cooking all my own food every Fukn day and have put on over 20lbs now since starting trt and training with lots of protein and carbs and calories. These days dealing with neck cervical and lumbar degeneration so training around the injuries like not loading up a squat bar anymore to train my legs I go with many other movements these days. Feeling much better physically and mentally since the trt began and making the gym a habit again. I’ve been in and out of training since I was 17-18 yrs old. Glad to be here at UGBB and am looking forward to meeting new guys with knowledge that will help me progress. Also looking to bump up my test dose cuz last 🩸 was 399… searching vendors on here through threads is a process lol I use to cop my ⚙️ from training partners at the gym.
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Plenty injuries but it doesent stop you. Hats off to that. I thought you were my age. But you are the age of my son.

This is a great forum to chat body building and alike. Or if you like to make fun of poor spelling watch this space. I will keep you bussy.

But not if you search supps. Always the best option is pharmacy with a doctors note/script. But if that is over your budget try meso rx forum. ( bblg) loves it when i say that but it is true.

Just the same be careful and research plenty.
Hope i helped. And congrats for not letting your injuries stop you from doing what you love.

New Threads