New member help Rad 140. 24yo

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
instead of talking about nuts, could you also suggest the pct dosage that i will have to do
Or you could use the search function and, I don’t know read the many existing threads?

Reader591

Reaction score
instead of talking about nuts, could you also suggest the pct dosage that i will have to do
Party pooper.

On a serious note, I can’t speak on pct.

But, wouldn’t it be wise to have that in order before even starting something that requires it?

Just a thought going forward to keep yourself out of a sticky situation.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
That's not my wife said. Footlong with balls the size of a fist.
' like ordering three tuna subs. Too much to swallow in one go'
“Too much to swallow”, tell her to take it like a man.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Go to one of the steroid or cycle areas for that chat. Cj and send o wont like it if you continue asking for that in intro. Balls. Tits and even an occasional dick pic will slip through. But intro isnt for cycle chat.

Reaction score
If 4 to 5 guys with well over 100 years of combined experience in lifting and AAS would tell me SARMS are bad and I should drop them like a hot potato, I'm dropping SARMS like a hot potato.
If you need to ask questions, and you're here asking because you feel these people can offer proper advice, defer to the experience and follow said advice.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Getting opinions from other people is always helpful even if there’s often a delay for the info to sink in and affect a person’s actions

When people ignore the advice and disappear…..I don’t want to be a part of it. That’s why all these boards are a joke when it comes to new guys. “Don’t worry about cals once a week turns into a 10,000 cal ice cream eating day. Drop the sarms becomes ok after I’m done this “cycle . Why waste time and energy to fix stupid. Especially when they are too lazy to use the search function.

I think I will stick with dick jokes and homo erotic humour.

Reaction score
If 4 to 5 guys with well over 100 years of combined experience in lifting and AAS would tell me SARMS are bad and I should drop them like a hot potato, I'm dropping SARMS like a hot potato.
If you need to ask questions, and you're here asking because you feel these people can offer proper advice, defer to the experience and follow said advice.
I’m agree

Reaction score
Good man.

Now, post your diet and training routine in detail
yes but I will have to translate everything from Italian.
Anyway now i'm on clomiphene for 5 days, 50mg. do you think i'll need to do more? some suggest 4 weeks for the PCT

New Threads