New member intro

Reaction score
What’s up guys. New to this forum, but not new to this life. Just getting back from a 6 month injury so ready to go full throttle in all areas, meals, supplements, gym, and juice. I’m no expert but I know a good amount. 6’1” 250 38yo. “Always remain teachable”

Reaction score
What’s up guys. New to this forum, but not new to this life. Just getting back from a 6 month injury so ready to go full throttle in all areas, meals, supplements, gym, and juice. I’m no expert but I know a good amount. 6’1” 250 38yo. “Always remain teachable”
If you’re just getting back, you won’t need any juice for 6 months to a year. Make the natural gains first. Then take it to the next level.

Reaction score
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
They all gave you sound advice. So guess it is my job to give you the wrong info. Don't train. Eat kfc. Play video games and munch out on dbol.
At 6 foot 1 250 pounds you already know what to do. Just ease into it or you will be off for another 6 months. Listen to your body. If it is a constant pain something us wrong. Don't ignore the signs.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
They all gave you sound advice. So guess it is my job to give you the wrong info. Don't train. Eat kfc. Play video games and munch out on dbol.
At 6 foot 1 250 pounds you already know what to do. Just ease into it or you will be off for another 6 months. Listen to your body. If it is a constant pain something us wrong. Don't ignore the signs.
Rick Prime, I didn't know whether to laugh(first part of your post) or like (last part of your post)... so I chose laugh by default.

Just know that I'm laughing over here while also giving a thumbs up 😂👍

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Rick Prime, I didn't know whether to laugh(first part of your post) or like (last part of your post)... so I chose laugh by default.

Just know that I'm laughing over here while also giving a thumbs up 😂👍
Even I can be unpredictable. One day I may learn to spell and none of you will believe it is me.

New Threads