Orange Idiot's estate raided by FBI

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
This government only continues to work the way it does because people continue to play along.

This is not rocket science

The education system has been undermined for decades by both parties
Keep people stupid

"News" has slowly become a meme of lies and slanderois political propaganda.

The issue is, most people are fucking retarded

By design

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
I can't think of who would be good from the Democrat side.
Biden or Harris = No, Bernie = No- No one else stands out to me
I agree. It'd be best if Democrats just withdrew from the race. Save some cash for next time.

Kinda like trashing your season for a good draft pick. Everyone would be happy.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
This is not rocket science

The education system has been undermined for decades by both parties
Keep people stupid

"News" has slowly become a meme of lies and slanderois political propaganda.

The issue is, most people are fucking retarded

By design

People are so indoctrinated and brainwashed their party is their religion.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
And hes been proven innocent on EVERY SINGLE ATTACK AND CHARGE

But people call him a criminal

Imagine for a second ANYONE here was accused of Rape

But you werent there, the charges were dropped, you were proven innocent

But the police walked around town telling everyone youre a rapist... despite you not even going NEAR that woman.

Yall be okay with that?
Thats what serves as justice these days?

What if they charged you with rape, twice a year
and everytime, you were proven innocent and never even MET the women.
What if the police admitted rhey "Made it all up"

You guys would be okay with that?

That is literally whats happening
Democrats use gaslighting at EVERY turn to shape their agenda, and msm fuels that fucking fire too. I can't even watch the news anymore.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Trump belongs in jail for the rest of his life along with his grifting scum offspring ,, fuck him and the stolen horse he lied about riding in on ... fucking low life in a suit is all that fucking loser will ever be.

UnAmerican Fucking Scum
He's better then what we have now and I don't even like the dude. But if you want unamerican look no further then the disgrace that is this administration

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
People are so indoctrinated and brainwashed their party is their religion.
Absolutely. Political tribalism is stupid. None of the slime bags give a single fuck about you or your family. They’d boil your entire family in oil if they thought that it would result in a net political gain. Why slovenly support someone like that?

Most people, if you sit down and discuss things without framing them in terms of “left or right” have more common ground than not. Politicians discovered early on that if they drove a wedge through that common ground, they could exploit the resulting division for political gain.

The only winners in political tribalism are the politicians.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Americans need to be mad at themselves they keep putting these mother fuckers in office.
The reps are puritanical trash and the Dems are divisive and brain wash people to hate poor rural Caucasians.
The indoctrination starts like any cult before we’re old enough to say our first words or hold our head up

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
One might hope that the current Trump/Biden paradigm would be enough to reveal the rot at the heart of our current system and spark a fundamental reconstruction.

Alas, too many people have bought into the idea that the necrotic flesh of a two-party system with largely unregulated campaign finances is either too entrenched to change or that a single candidate will be able to orchestrate an epoch.

And so here we'll stay, arguing over public bathroom signage while democracy expires and our "public servants" pick the bones clean.
That's sooo not a sexy topic.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Americans need to be mad at themselves they keep putting these mother fuckers in office.
The reps are puritanical trash and the Dems are divisive and brain wash people to hate poor rural Caucasians.
The indoctrination starts like any cult before we’re old enough to say our first words or hold our head up
Trump and Biden are both symptoms of the same disease.

There's a tumor in the body politic, and instead of removing it, we feel the need to debate which metastasis is worse.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score

None of it is for the people by the people like it should be. It’s absolute brainwashing, scare tactics, and home grown propaganda with the pretense to continue the political reign. It’s all about money, power, and control. A lot of us have lived and experienced sides of the government that most would never believe, even if you told them stories, showed pictures, videos, etc. Jim Morrison of the Doors was absolutely right when he said, “Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
That's it, you've all made me go there:

I say we put Intel/TrenTrenTren into office. We might be better off!

Freakmidd

Reaction score
What did he fuck up during his term? The economy recovered, Stock market was up, fuel prices were down, manufacturing was coming back to the states. His big mistake was the mean tweets. The media tried to spin everything he did to negative but yet the country improved. Dems back in office and now everything is fucked again. How come Hunter Biden's bullshit isn't smeared across the news every night? There is proof he has slept with minors, indulges in copious amounts of booze and drugs...If this was one of Trumps kids you would never hear the end of it. How did Biden get elected after using Tax payer money to bribe a government to stop an investigation of Hunter? Yet there was zero proof of Trump doing something similar and they tried to impeach him over it. Biden was on tape bragging about it though.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
If anyone thinks the government wouldn’t do this or that, I’ll start with one name, John Christopher Stevens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
On a serious note ,, there is no way its fake or half wit had it done himself.

That warrant had to come from the top of the Justice Dept and done without any of his criminal assistants like mcarthy tipping him off so he could destroy evidence

When warrants are issued trust me , they know what they are looking for , where it is , why its there and how it got there ... ive had my house full of cops ,, ive stared down the barrels of mp5's and ive had plenty of red mosquitos buzz around my head ....

They needed ironclad proof that what they were going after was really there for this ,,, it's no fishing trip.

When the bang on the door comes ,, you're fucked.
Just like the Steele Dossier, right?