Orange Idiot's estate raided by FBI

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I hope it doesnt go as badly as up here.

The tax man is at the door every minute of every day.
Not to mention Trudeau has been locking bank accounts etc.

Its a small matter of time before they stary accesing yoir banking to "Confirm" your finances for you.
wouldnt want you to accidentally forget a few dollars

It's about to get there.

I should point out how malicious it is to spend $88 billion on the IRS to collect $200 billion in taxes.

Maybe they just shouldn't spend money they don't have. It's what I do.

lfod14

Reaction score
Mrs. BRICKS grew up in the Soviet Union/Russia, she knows what's coming. Don't think it can happen in America, it already is.
Guy that runs my warehouse is Russian, and he says that all the time, they never saw that shit happening in real time, one day it all hit them. They only saw that the Government would pay for everything, gave them "free" healthcare, sent them to Universities all over the world.... then it hit them! TOO LATE!

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Guy that runs my warehouse is Russian, and he says that all the time, they never saw that shit happening in real time, one day it all hit them. They only saw that the Government would pay for everything, gave them "free" healthcare, sent them to Universities all over the world.... then it hit them! TOO LATE!

With the quasi-state run "misinformation" and "disinformation" campaigns running, it's going to seem that way in the US too. Everyone is a conspiracy theorist...until they aren't....

IMG_20220707_163757_564.jpg

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

With the quasi-state run "misinformation" and "disinformation" campaigns running, it's going to seem that way in the US too. Everyone is a conspiracy theorist...until they aren't....

View attachment 26083

I mean
Its a bit silly
Its like historical reference jusr doesn't exist amirite?

My wife is vietnamese

Everything started great
"Free everything"

Until they ran out of money
Now that place is 10x more capitalistic than the U.S LOL

Want healthcare?
Yeah, personal insurance is good, but you bettwr have some fucking cash to get them to do the paperwork while you fucking bleed out and tighten your tourniquet

Reaction score
Trump belongs in jail for the rest of his life along with his grifting scum offspring ,, fuck him and the stolen horse he lied about riding in on ... fucking low life in a suit is all that fucking loser will ever be.

UnAmerican Fucking Scum
You spelled BIDEN wrong!

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score

View attachment 26083
The 'until they aren't' part is the funny thing.
So many people already claim that EVERYONE can see the conspiracies and anyone who claims not to is an idiot.
I am sure you see many conspiracies yourself that you are 100% sure are totally legit based on your sources and people like me who don't believe them all are either uneducated or naive.
Out of alllll the conspiracies being thrown out there like election stealing and that democrats are behind the school shootings (someone said that on this forum), when will the majority of Americans (who I think most republicans think are uneducated or naive) going to see all these conspiracies for ourselves?

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The 'until they aren't' part is the funny thing.
So many people already claim that EVERYONE can see the conspiracies and anyone who claims not to is an idiot.
I am sure you see many conspiracies yourself that you are 100% sure are totally legit based on your sources and people like me who don't believe them all are either uneducated or naive.
Out of alllll the conspiracies being thrown out there like election stealing and that democrats are behind the school shootings (someone said that on this forum), when will the majority of Americans (who I think most republicans think are uneducated or naive) going to see all these conspiracies for ourselves?

What is a conspiracy theory you'd like to know about?

Flat earth. Vaccines. Middle earth dinosaurs. Noah's ark. Pick one. I'll chat about it. Probably.

Edit...federal reserve is off limits bro. You have a long post reading comprehension issue....and I don't want to waste my lunch break on stuff you won't read.

Edit2.0: monster stuff like the loch Ness monster, bigfoot, mothman, and the like-- on the table. The truth is out there.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is a conspiracy theory you'd like to know about?

Flat earth. Vaccines. Middle earth dinosaurs. Noah's ark. Pick one. I'll chat about it. Probably.

Edit...federal reserve is off limits bro. You have a long post reading comprehension issue....and I don't want to waste my lunch break on stuff you won't read.
Post about eating human meat I bet he will read that

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Post about eating human meat I bet he will read that

And....done.

Hear me out. I've got the perfect protein for building human tissue. There's plenty of it. Most of it isn't useful so nobody will miss it.

So...maybe if we can all have an open mind, we can all get swole together...or...well, most of us can get jacked...some of us won't....uh...make...well, never mind.

View attachment 25344

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Well, ball is in Orange Idiot's court and he has gone radio silent. How will he spin this when he refuses to allow the release of the warrant? I guess he doesn't want his supporters to see although it could clearly point to him breaking the law and many of his sheep cult following would still think there was a conspiracy. What I want to see is the affidavit. That has to be juicy.

1660257387238.png

Reaction score
Well, ball is in Orange Idiot's court and he has gone radio silent. How will he spin this when he refuses to allow the release of the warrant? I guess he doesn't want his supporters to see although it could clearly point to him breaking the law and many of his sheep cult following would still think there was a conspiracy. What I want to see is the affidavit. That has to be juicy.

View attachment 26151
Um. It’s not Friday at 3:00 yet.

He could say “go ahead and release it”.

Then what’s the news going to tell you to parrot??? “Bwock… orange man bad… bwock… Lifter want a cracker… Bwock…”

🤣

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Um. It’s not Friday at 3:00 yet.

He could say “go ahead and release it”.

Then what’s the news going to tell you to parrot??? “Bwock… orange man bad… bwock… Lifter want a cracker… Bwock…”

🤣
Well hey, I'm following Trumper protocol now. You have to respect that. I'm jumping to conclusions whether true or not cuz I figure if you can't beat em, join em. At least I am not trying to deceive anyone, especially my own sheep.

New Threads