Pinkish Tren???

Reaction score
Not as hard as you buddy. By far you post the most here trying to convince people you care for them and then tearing them down and arguing with them. I know the real you though.
You care about yourself and how much money you can make.
You know the real me.

You’re an idiot.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tren A and Tren E.
Haven't cracked em.open yet.
Pop a top and stick a needle in it, if it smells up your house it had guaiacol in it.

If the tren a and tren e look the same, it's not the raws. Or you could have 2 things claiming to be different esters but aren't.

Do a smell check, this will clarify it if it stinks really damn bad.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score

That's not how you do the smell test! Look if you're right-handed take two fingers get them all nice and wet. Then while you're kissing her you wrap your arm around her head cradle with elbow joint, then put fingers to nose and smell.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pop a top and stick a needle in it, if it smells up your house it had guaiacol in it.

If the tren a and tren e look the same, it's not the raws. Or you could have 2 things claiming to be different esters but aren't.

omg you're not kicking back with guaiacol was used more often, i grabbed some to experiment and i smelled up the whole freaking house....the wife was NOT happy. took about 4 days. i knew the moment she opened the door i was dead

i got a single bottle of tren ace that i made about 10yrs ago (nostalgia to keep it - not labeled)....its literally black

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Don't you have anything better to do than start arguments on a forum you condemned and then have a little mod protect you against anyone that calls out your bullshit and your grifts?
You try way too hard pal.
The guy who has made 100+ alts just called someone a try hard 😂

Lifter never has been one to show much self-awareness. Dude has been at this for almost a year for fuck sakes.

I think I banned him from the other forum in December of last year.

Reaction score
The guy who has made 100+ alts just called someone a try hard 😂

Lifter never has been one to show much self-awareness. Dude has been at this for almost a year for fuck sakes.

I think I banned him from the other forum in December of last year.
Hi, I'm lifter and I'm a fuck tard. I like to finger blast my own asshole as I make my posts; I would jack off instead, but my dick has been limp for at least the past 10 years.

please send all dick pics to lifter@lifter.com

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
My name is lifter, and I love sucking the ass juice out of men. A hairy man's asshole is pure bliss to me, especially that savory smell and taste. I especially love having my tongue farted on.
Learn to play a musical instrument or something. Do something to better yourself instead of investing your time into a year long internet vendetta.

You’re sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My name is lifter, and I love sucking the ass juice out of men. A hairy man's asshole is pure bliss to me, especially that savory smell and taste. I especially love having my tongue farted on.
You protect me now?

Cool! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nothing like a cat fur hat

Reaction score
I googled a pic of hemp seed oil, nasty looking for gear imo
Yea. It looked pea colored. I forget the UGL name but it was going off of the bright green look. Anything to be different I guess.

New Threads