Prescription for Insulin

Reaction score
I suddenly hate you.

If your diet lets you get fat without insulin, then you'll still put on fat when you go to use insulin. Put down the drugs and learn how to diet and train instead.
Been watching vids for days on this and everyone wants to get a better return on their food and training.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Today was delts, some time on the treadmill, and dogs to the park.
Why do people do this?

When we ask what is your diet and training look like, we want all the details.... we don't want a 30,000 foot view.

What exercises did you do today? And was there a reason you only work delts instead of including compound exercises that also work delts?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Been watching vids for days on this and everyone wants to get a better return on their food and training.
Something tells me you haven't even stepped up to the starting line... let alone be in a position to "get a better return on food and training".

The fact that you bought insulin, took it, and don't have a damn clue on how to properly use it says everything.

I'm out of here.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Yes these guys are spot on. If you don't understand how insulin works, and you are aimlessly taking it "right after" a meal, I'd take a step back.

Do you know the onset time, peak time, etc of what you are taking? Do you know how long it will be in your system? Subq or IM?

Again, post your exact diet and when you are taking R as well as when you train...

And no one needs to take insulin if you are eating 150g of carbs total for the day.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Yes these guys are spot on. If you don't understand how insulin works, and you are aimlessly taking it "right after" a meal, I'd take a step back.

Do you know the onset time, peak time, etc of what you are taking? Do you know how long it will be in your system? Subq or IM?

Again, post your exact diet and when you are taking R as well as when you train...

And no one needs to take insulin if you are eating 150g of carbs total for the day.

150g of carbs?
Yeah?

For breakfast

New Threads