QSC?

Reaction score
I mean pinning won't tell you anything except whether there is PIP or not.

You have test-e, which notoriously gives many people PIP and some swelling (it's a problem with this specific ester of testosterone). Reasons someone might not get PIP is that the gear is highly underdosed, has nothing in it but oil, or you are one of the very few people who don't get PIP from test enanthate.

It'd be better for you to take this for 4 weeks and then get a hormone panel to verify your testosterone is elevated to where everyone thinks it could be for the dose you're injecting
I will say that I pinned test e in my left ventro and tren a in my right shoulder. Don’t ask why completely random locations lol, but my shoulder was sore af. Hurt anytime I used it, I just kept it at my side the whole day. Test E was fine, only a little pip the next day. Now both sites feel fine, only a little noticeable

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I will say that I pinned test e in my left ventro and tren a in my right shoulder. Don’t ask why completely random locations lol, but my shoulder was sore af. Hurt anytime I used it, I just kept it at my side the whole day. Test E was fine, only a little pip the next day
forget "feelz", go get bloodwork in a few weeks to at least confirm that the test is what we'd expect.

Reaction score
forget "feelz", go get bloodwork in a few weeks to at least confirm that the test is what we'd expect.
Yeah your right, I’ll prob do that

But other than that, maybe a little bit harder to breathe and a bit shorter fuse. Getting a little mad at the dumbest shit lmao

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yeah your right, I’ll prob do that

But other than that, maybe a little bit harder to breathe and a bit shorter fuse. Getting a little mad at the dumbest shit lmao
you've only done 1 to 2 injections at this point. Side effects like this don't onset that quickly. This is in your head, purely placebo.

Again, don't focus on "feelz"; that is meaningless... especially if it's your first time with a compound.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just bought a kit of test e and tren a from QSC. Picked it up today and will pin tmrw. Yall have any good experiences with them? Im a cheapass and their prices give me boners. Tbh I might just send it out to test
There is no such thing as a kit of test e. You bought a bottle of test e

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a kit of test e. You bought a bottle of test e
Um, I bought a kit of test e and one of tren a. He sells like packs of vials instead of them individually. Each kit had 10 vials each, so 20 vials total. I only showed 2 vials in the picture so thats prob why. That’s also mainly why I chose them, sure I could go with Stan or goodlyfe (too bad he retired). But ten vials lasts a long ass time, and I could use the rest of the tren for another cycle.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Um, I bought a kit of test e and one of tren a. He sells like packs of vials instead of them individually. Each kit had 10 vials each, so 20 vials total. I only showed 2 vials in the picture so thats prob why. That’s also mainly why I chose them, sure I could go with Stan or goodlyfe (too bad he retired). But ten vials lasts a long ass time, and I could use the rest of the tren for another cycle.
Ya but u still don’t know jack shit

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
I mean pinning won't tell you anything except whether there is PIP or not.

You have test-e, which notoriously gives many people PIP and some swelling (it's a problem with this specific ester of testosterone). Reasons someone might not get PIP is that the gear is highly underdosed, has nothing in it but oil, or you are one of the very few people who don't get PIP from test enanthate.

It'd be better for you to take this for 4 weeks and then get a hormone panel to verify your testosterone is elevated to where everyone thinks it could be for the dose you're injecting
Test enanthate is notorious for random batches that have what seems to a high acid content left from processing. I've never heard of this happening with pharma test e.

Reaction score
I will say that I’m looking a bit fuller, nothing unexpected happening or sides so hip hip hooray

BigChief1

Reaction score
or you are one of the very few people who don't get PIP from test enanthate.
Test E is my go too! Doesn’t do anything xtra than test cyp. But I typically can catch a sweet deal on test e cause it lights everyone else’s ass up. I’ve never had pip from it, or even test prop. I’ve shot it in delts, glutes, quads, and even triceps. Nothing….,,

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test enanthate is notorious for random batches that have what seems to a high acid content left from processing. I've never heard of this happening with pharma test e.
For those of us in the USA Test Cyp has been what the majority of TRT Dr's prescribe over the last decade or as long as I can remember.

Test Enanthate has been a staple on every UGL's product/price list since the Community moved from Mexican Vet gear and Int Pharm Grade gear(which was shipped to the USA from Int sources as well as purchased from Farmacias in Mx.) to UGL gear which really exploded in popularity after Operation Gear Grinder in 2005.

Mexican LE worked with USA LE to temporarily shut down the manufacturers of Mexican Vet gear. Denkall, Quality Vet, and Animal Power were the sources of more than 75% of the Mexican gear seized in the USA.

The plants in Mexico that manufactured the Vet steroids also manufactured Ketamine which was responsible for kicking off the investigation that led to Operation Gear Grinder. The shutdown of the factories that turned out the Vet gear left a vacuum that the Chinese were ready to fill.

Reaction score
Starting to see my strength go up, feels good.
Trying to keep my diet as well as a can, eggs in morning, some sandwiches for lunch, and canned tuna. And maybe some snacks inbetween :)

I think it’s just starting to kick in, so yippee

Also thanks to everyone for the feedback

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Starting to see my strength go up, feels good.
Trying to keep my diet as well as a can, eggs in morning, some sandwiches for lunch, and canned tuna. And maybe some snacks inbetween :)

I think it’s just starting to kick in, so yippee

Also thanks to everyone for the feedback
Are you planning on hanging around or did you just want what you got in this thread? There is such a thing as Board Etiquette. You should've made an intro in the correct forum. We should've pointed this out to you after your first post was made and it wasn't an intro.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Are you planning on hanging around or did you just want what you got in this thread? There is such a thing as Board Etiquette. You should've made an intro in the correct forum. We should've pointed this out to you after your first post was made and it wasn't an intro.
hes really coming off as a shill at this point.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah that's my bad
I'm just trying to reassure myself that what I got is what I paid for. Don't take my word for shit
Also I'll go make a quick intro
When you're in the ER having muscle surgically removed from contaminated oils you'll then understand what cheap with floaters are is all about.

I think if it's crash it's one thing, not all crash looks the same and people would be amazed at what can crash despite popular belief.

But foreign object is another thing, and when it's an epidemic it's a serious problem.

How can one claim to be a bonafide factory but have these issues, most ugl's don't have these issues.

This stuff isn't rocket science but it goes to show, it's not for everyone to be making for public use.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yeah that's my bad
I'm just trying to reassure myself that what I got is what I paid for. Don't take my word for shit
Also I'll go make a quick intro
you're trying to reassure yourself by coming onto a forum and talk about how you have all the feels for QSC, and it's great? I mean no one asked for that feedback to my knowledge, and you're basically talking to yourself. Seems kind of strange IMO.

I'll give you benefit of the doubt, but it still comes off as shilling.

Reaction score
I will say that I pinned test e in my left ventro and tren a in my right shoulder. Don’t ask why completely random locations lol, but my shoulder was sore af. Hurt anytime I used it, I just kept it at my side the whole day. Test E was fine, only a little pip the next day. Now both sites feel fine, only a little noticeable
One time I had bad pip from my gear but it wasn't from the gear my inj technique sucked ass. Sometimes I see REALLY microscopic crystal or bubble, bubble I can get out -- the oil sometimes I will warm and it goes away.

If it hurts and your technique is on point and its not a lot of oil I would toss that out.