Recent users of Silverback/ KOAG

Reaction score
Used Silerback compounds last year, cycle was great, no problems. Saw some shit in his big thread and it seems that some drama went down between him and some members that seemed like non-business personal shit. I know his gear was used some by guys on here so I wanted to see if anyone was still ordering from him. Saw he had testing done by Jano back in April but you know the saying.

in short: anyone have current / recent experience with this source?

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Used Silerback compounds last year, cycle was great, no problems. Saw some shit in his big thread and it seems that some drama went down between him and some members that seemed like non-business personal shit. I know his gear was used some by guys on here so I wanted to see if anyone was still ordering from him. Saw he had testing done by Jano back in April but you know the saying.

in short: anyone have current / recent experience with this source?
Boooooooooooooooo

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Only as good as their last batch

Not sure why everyone’s so pissed with this just was trying to see if anyone had used it, must have missed something
People are generally very hesitant to give any recommendations or admit who they are using, in an effort to avoid looking like a shill.

So with that being said, I believe he has a testing credit. If you have concerns get your shit tested and if it's off blow him up.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Give it a shot and tell us how it goes

Reaction score
People are generally very hesitant to give any recommendations or admit who they are using, in an effort to avoid looking like a shill.

So with that being said, I believe he has a testing credit. If you have concerns get your shit tested and if it's off blow him up.
I see what you mean, but still what’s different between my post and every other in this category of the forum? The point of most of these threads is about sourcing. Is it just because it’s KOAG?
Who did you use before?
I used KOAG for my cycle last year. I’ve only done one real cycle (not counting sarms when I was retarded a few years back)

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I see what you mean, but still what’s different between my post and every other in this category of the forum? The point of most of these threads is about sourcing. Is it just because it’s KOAG?

I used KOAG for my cycle last year. I’ve only done one real cycle (not counting sarms when I was retarded a few years back)
It's for any source. Most known, credible guys aren't going to give a g2g on any source. Not even if theyve been using the same source for 10 years

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
If I vouch for a drug dealing stranger and it goes well for you nothing happens. If it goes bad for you I'm the asshole. What is the upside for me in conspiring to help you possess.

You are a stranger to me. You could be anyone. If I tell you, then something bad happens to/with my trusted source I'll be back to square one. what is the upside?

Reaction score
It's for any source. Most known, credible guys aren't going to give a g2g on any source. Not even if theyve been using the same source for 10 years
Great way of putting it, as well as your description @eazy

Thanks fellas

New Threads