Tbol vs dbol finished

Reaction score
Hey guys, currently on 150mg test e and 630mg npp per week. Trynna decide on tbol or dbol as a finisher for the last 4-6 weeks of my cycle. Main goal of my cycle is to gain mass but I also want decent strength gains from the oral. Was originally gonna go for dbol but I’ve been reading more about tbol and not making estrogen management more complicated sounds like a major pro. I’ve also heard that it’s got some nice endurance benefits which sounds good for pumping out more reps. I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews on tbol, some saying it’s like dbol in terms of strength and gains minus the water retention while others are saying it’s a garbage oral that doesn’t even compare. Anyone have personal experience with the two? What would y’all recommend?

Reaction score
Hey guys, currently on 150mg test e and 630mg npp per week. Trynna decide on tbol or dbol as a finisher for the last 4-6 weeks of my cycle. Main goal of my cycle is to gain mass but I also want decent strength gains from the oral. Was originally gonna go for dbol but I’ve been reading more about tbol and not making estrogen management more complicated sounds like a major pro. I’ve also heard that it’s got some nice endurance benefits which sounds good for pumping out more reps. I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews on tbol, some saying it’s like dbol in terms of strength and gains minus the water retention while others are saying it’s a garbage oral that doesn’t even compare. Anyone have personal experience with the two? What would y’all recommend?
Both have their downsides.

Tbol doesn’t “increase endurance”. That’s broscience. Some knucklehead said it because East Germany used it to cheat the Olympics. They only used it because they invented it.

All AAS increase red blood cells so you’ll see better “endurance”.

Dbol will make you strong but besides the e2 issue, the strength is temporary.

On 150 mg test and 630 mg NPP, do you really need a “finisher”. What are you training for? Just a gym rat? You don’t need a finisher. Get it the next cycle.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it is simply because you are losing focus and want to grasp at something to increase your motivation again, which shouldn't be the case, maybe get real anavar the last few weeks. Should have piled on the size with that cycle if long enough run.

If you have consistently upped your calories and want to do an oral, don't go too crazy with changing caloric surplus anymore than you already have been every week or 3. Don't cut back calories because of water weight I mean.

Reaction score
Both have their downsides.

Tbol doesn’t “increase endurance”. That’s broscience. Some knucklehead said it because East Germany used it to cheat the Olympics. They only used it because they invented it.

All AAS increase red blood cells so you’ll see better “endurance”.

Dbol will make you strong but besides the e2 issue, the strength is temporary.

On 150 mg test and 630 mg NPP, do you really need a “finisher”. What are you training for? Just a gym rat? You don’t need a finisher. Get it the next cycle.
Yeah ur right I just fucking love the way I feel on dbol which probably isn’t a great reason to use it I might just forget about it

Jonjon

Reaction score
If you love dbol take it
You’ll probably be underwhelmed with tbol if you haven’t tried it.

I enjoy dbol too

New Threads