Test/Deca/Clomid/Arimidex

Reaction score
Looking for information on how to use the Clomid and Arimidex. It's been a decade since I did my last cycle. We used to use HCG back in the day.

I plan on using 400 mg Test Cypionate and 400 mg Nandrolone Decanoate every 7 days for 10 weeks.

Any advise is welcome.

Reaction score
I wouldn’t run arimidex. You need to run aromasin. You’re prob going to get alot of conflicting information on pct. Most guys start pct too soon and don’t run it long enough. I always ran clomid my clomid for 8 weeks. Tapering dose as time went on. Aromasin I stopped and four weeks. I personally added torem for 8 weeks right along side the clomid.

HCG is a great drug for maintaining Leydig Cells. It makes recovery monumentally easier but it’s not a pct drug. HCG will send negative feedback and keep you shut down. If your body thinks it has LH it won’t make its own.

As far as timing of pct, that mess about two weeks after you last shot is garbage. I wouldn’t start pct for 4 weeks at least. I make my clients run bloods to determine the timing of pct. Most of them take around 5 weeks for androgen levels to fall below normal. Do some reading and if I can help you with anything or help clarify anything let me know.

Pcushion
Basicstero.ws

Reaction score
don't run arimidex because pharmacom rep says not to? it's a well documented, highly effective drug. Let's throw that out the window because pharmacom rep says so

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Looking for information on how to use the Clomid and Arimidex. It's been a decade since I did my last cycle. We used to use HCG back in the day.

I plan on using 400 mg Test Cypionate and 400 mg Nandrolone Decanoate every 7 days for 10 weeks.

Any advise is welcome.
That's too short of a cycle.
Dose your AI based on bloodwork. You can find a guide to bloodwork and it's timing in my signature.

Also, you don't want to run 19nors (deca) if you are pcting as it's believed their metabolites last for months longer after your last pin, making pct much harder.

Since it's been a long time since your last cycle, just stick with a good dose of test only since that's the easiest to manage and control.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Dose your AI based on bloodwork. You can find a guide to bloodwork and it's timing in my signature.

Also, you don't want to run 19nors (deca) if you are pcting as it's believed their metabolites last for months longer after your last pin, making pct much harder.

Since it's been a long time since your last cycle, just stick with a good dose of test only since that's the easiest to manage and control.
I second this. Deca is about the worst thing to take if you PCT.

Reaction score
I am not pcting. I haven't done a cycle in a decade. How long should I run the test/deca cycle?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I am not pcting. I haven't done a cycle in a decade. How long should I run the test/deca cycle?
If you are cruising I would go with 16 weeksish.

Since it's been so long, I still think you're best served just running test.

Reaction score
I am 58 years old. I want the deca for joint comfort. I'll consider 16 weeks running Arimidex beginning week two.

Reaction score

Don’t even bother wasting your time.

Reaction score
that phrase was not directed at you..

It was directed to Tom who is wasting his time trying to give advice…

We know nothing about you…

All we know is you have not run a cycle in a decade and your 58…

Test&Deca 400/400.

That’s a nice blast for someone who’s 58 and hasn’t cycled in a bit.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I am 58 years old. I want the deca for joint comfort. I'll consider 16 weeks running Arimidex beginning week two.
Then be careful with the Adex. Too much and your joint discomfort could become joint pain.

Reaction score
that phrase was not directed at you..

It was directed to Tom who is wasting his time trying to give advice…

We know nothing about you…

All we know is you have not run a cycle in a decade and your 58…

Test&Deca 400/400.

That’s a nice blast for someone who’s 58 and hasn’t cycled in a bit.
Thank you for your encouragement.

New Threads