Thank you Blacklabellabs

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Who is so excited, you‘re another one that jumped on the bandwagon of haters, lol. Bunch of mindless followers.

I'm just messing with you as it's the uncensored forum.

I'd be calling you Shitboat if I was serious, relaxed you stepped into this on your own!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry steamboat this is all my fault like usual

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I’ll go against the grain here.

Have fun with the cycle. Be sure to let everyone know how it goes (that’s all anyone cares about anyway)

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll go against the grain here.

Have fun with the cycle. Be sure to let everyone know how it goes (that’s all anyone cares about anyway)
I think that’s the point everyone is making he’s thanking and saying a guy is legit because he just received a package. If he said hey I received a package now I’m gonna try it and get back to you guys would be a dif story. If he had labs or at least results and said good to go then it would be completely different.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I think that’s the point everyone is making he’s thanking and saying a guy is legit because he just received a package. If he said hey I received a package now I’m gonna try it and get back to you guys would be a dif story. If he had labs or at least results and said good to go then it would be completely different.
Ahhhh go easy on him. He’s just excited! He may or may not have a different reaction in 3 months 😂

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Ahhhh go easy on him. He’s just excited! He may or may not have a different reaction in 3 months 😂
I get it but sends wrong message to people what if it ain’t good someone sees this and orders you don’t review a restaurant my getting the food and looking at it you have to eat it first lol

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I get it but sends wrong message to people what if it ain’t good someone sees this and orders you don’t review a restaurant my getting the food and looking at it you have to eat it first lol
You’d be surprised. My gf takes pictures and shares it with her friends before every meal

New Threads